Computer support technician with excellent conflict resolution skills and customer relations. Experienced at resolving technical issues quickly and able to explain complicated technical jargon effectively to clientele. Experienced in handling difficult situations regarding customer relations. Excellent at bolstering morale amongst coworkers. Able to work professionally in crisis situations.
- Cisco Routers
- Malware Removal
- Kali Linux
- Linux Ubuntu/Debian
- Microsoft Exchange
- BANNER systems
- RSA/VPN admin
- Remote Desktop Support
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Maintaining and building server racks
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
Command Center Analyst
- Provided tier I support for multiple international enterprise clients and network monitoring solutions.
- Would work with support team to identify network issues and provide immediate resolution.
- Experience with multiple ticketing systems, and extreme emphasis on multitasking.
- Would develop procedures to correct common issues and work with other Network analysts to implement solutions.
Confidential, Melbourne, Florida
Phone Support Technician
- Skilled in malware removal, troubleshooting account issues, etc.
- Have worked with Microsoft Exchange, BANNER systems, and remote desktop support.
- Gained Experience with International Clientele.
Confidential, Salisbury, MarylandLab Support Technician
- Assisted Information Security Staff in reviewing penetration tests, performing vulnerability scans on company servers and assisting remediation of known vulnerabilities within the Perdue network.