Project Management Professional experienced in Healthcare and Financial Services with proven success in the end to end ownership of customer satisfaction. Strong track record of process improvement, increasing compliance, risk mitigation and quality enhancement. Analytical and organized manager with competencies in coaching/training staff and in relationship - building. Effective written and oral communicator, including large-scale presentations.
SPECIAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE IN:
- Lean Six Sigma
- Client Management
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Support the project manager and other project resources during project life cycle.
- Assist in the development of communication and training plans.
- Take notes during project meetings and distribute meeting summaries accordingly.
- Update project plans as needed. Plan, monitor and coordinate tasks.
- Participate in and document needs assessment meetings.
- Assist in the data collection and validation efforts.
- Meet with tech leads and developers.
- Collaborate with geographically and culturally diverse cross-functional teams.
- SharePoint Administrator for Strategic Front Office Solutions Department
- Assisted in Benchmark Survey for Compliance
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Safeguard and manage financial records for nonprofit charity including the creation of invoices for donors and assigning donations to appropriate spending accounts.
- Liaise with QuickBooks Advisor, Treasurer, Financial Accountant/Auditor and Board of Trustees to ensure proper information communicated across organization.
- Monitor Liberian-based Bookkeeper’s entries to ensure accuracy and provide feedback/training. Oversee financials for ongoing projects to verify distribution of funds according to project plan designation.
- Managed audits of early donations and financial accounts resulting in the discovery of missing and/or misclassification of donations. Completed the reconciliation of all accounts and the correct reporting of restricted funds to the Internal Revenue Service, and the Massachusetts Department of Revenue.
Confidential, Lexington, MA
- Managed the singles ministry program under the supervision of the Pastor of Singles.
- Delegated resources and materials in order to ensure that deliverables were met.
- Developed communication plan which included a website, and weekly e-mails.
- Mentored future leaders for the group by promoting secondary teams that supported the singles ministry. Led singles steering committee.
- Attendance increased tenfold from six members to over 60 regular attendees with a mailing list of over 400
CLIENT MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
- Managed issues in accordance with service level agreements to identify problems and verify solutions.
- Maintained regular communication with stakeholders according to the program communication plan, and provided analysis to program sponsor regularly.
- Earned a stakeholder satisfaction score of 95% while maintaining an overall quality score of 98%, completing on time or ahead of schedule, and within budget.
- Managed resource migration project by making client related documentation, procedures and presentations available digitally to allow for a smooth transfer of work from Merrimack to Albuquerque maintaining a high level of service. Launched into SharePoint platform and implemented.
- Spearheaded procedure to deal with Power of Attorney Agents with respect to HIPAA, providing direction and language in compliance with Fidelity Legal Affairs. Developed online resource tool illustrating differences between Health Saving Accounts and Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts for use in customer inquiries and claim resolution. Trained department and management teams.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND ADMISSIONS
Confidential, Lexington, MA
- Developed and implemented facility’s marketing plan.
- Managed relationships to expand referral sources.
- Negotiated written agreement to provide short-term rehab for Longwood Place at Reading residents; resulted in increased marketability of other services - long-term care and Alzheimer’s unit.