- Perform installation, diagnose and preventive maintenance of Microsoft windows based computers servers. And related systems.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure, hardware and software support for personal computer (Laptop and desktop) computer.
- Install configure and troubleshoot desktop system, workstations, servers and networking issues in heterogeneous environment.
- Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Assist in determining suitable hardware and software to meet users’ requirement.
- May participate in development of information technologies and infrastructure projects.
- May conduct training designed to education an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
AAS computer Technology and Networking:
Certified HP system Engineer.
HP Certified Printers Computers, Notebooks, Servers.
Microsoft authorized system engineer server 2000
Microsoft Certified Professional-windows XP. (MCP)
Confidential,Consulting/ Desktop Support Technician Oct. 2011-Feb 2012
As hp certified system Engineer performing installation windows 7 and upgrading windows XP and Vista to Windows 7 .Repairing HP printers, notebooks and desktops onsite. Support Microsoft Office products upgrading and reinstallation .Reimaging new system by using semantic Ghost software. This is a short term subcontracting job with different companies.
Confidential, July 2008-September 2011
Desktop Support Technician
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center DOD contract.
- Microsoft Windows XP technical support for 3000 users.
- Trained users on use of windows XP, Microsoft Office suite 2003 and 2007 and other software’s.
- Maintained and serviced DOD certified HP, Compaq, Dell workstations, Printer, Notebook, Desktops.
- Supported Unicenter service desk tickets as well as receiving phone call and e-mails from users requiring support.
- Provided Phone support for user in ICU, Radiology, and Emergency Department.
- Provided support and train for less experienced technician.
- Perform maintenance and upgrade desktops, printers notebooks on a daily basis.
- Assisted daily IT operations of Doctors and Nurses system.
Confidential, September 2005-January 2008
Desktop Support Technician
- Escalated customer issues to appropriate software developer as necessary when a software resolution.
- Troubleshot service desk issue and expand upon all available information from the customers regarding details of system issues (Hardware, software, networking) and made every possible attempt to replicate the issue to resolve possible customer issues.
- Managed company’s priority amongst multiples simultaneous request.
- Ensured customers are kept informed of the status of their request.
- Made recommendations on standards and procedures for support operations.
- Worked with warranty hp Pc Notebook Printer and desktop pc.
- Setup printers in the office network environment for clients.
- Managed and supervised service department.
Confidential, June 1998-September 2005
- Analyzed and diagnose Hardware and Software.
- Assembled, maintained end user computers.
- Coordinate service department schedules for Onsite service for printer computer and networking service in Washington DC area.