- Seeking a Service/Support manager position in Health - care/customer support/service oriented organization where my leadership and management knowledge will have valuable application in the procedures of health care management.
- Over 5 years of experience managing customer support teams.
- Leading IT help desk/Service support centre quality improvements with the knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Sound knowledge and experience on the ITSM tools ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, CISCO unified intelligence centre for creating reports, QlikView for creating guided analytics applications and dashboards tailor-made for business challenge, Cisco IP communicator and Avaya.
- Develop the Average handling time, call volume and monthly metrics reports for the leadership team to assess and take measures.
- Responsible for root cause analysis to achieve process improvements for customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Sound knowledge in Medical Terminology
- Strong analytical abilities, Critical thinking and problem-solving strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in word, Power point, and advanced excel reports.
Manager - Service Delivery
- Responsible for setting up the service support center for a team of 10 in Princeton, NJ. Worked on the hiring, on-boarding and Training plan for the new employees. Participated in HR functions including policy development, interviewing and hiring decisions.
- Monitor incident management using the Remedy ticketing tool. Automate incident and problem management workflow to reduce the number of incidents handled, improve resolution times, and prevent future incidents and provide temporary workaround for Incident management.
- SPOC for escalation for all user requests and incidents. Review and listen calls for the escalated issues using the Verba recording system and take necessary measures to improve the quality of support.
- Knowledge and proficiency in scheduling the shifts using TELEOPTI.
- Review and validate the accuracy of Knowledge centered articles for reuse. Encouraging analysts to follow Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) approach.
- Responsible for Key performance indicators(KPI)/Service level agreement(SLA). Monitor team performance and report on metrics. Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Responsible for working on the targets to reach, for the annual performance improvement system and setting up the goals with the team. Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments. Encourage creativity, risk-taking, motivate team members and organize team building activities.