Information technology professional with more than 17 years of experience. Skilled in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system infrastructure, software installations, computer coding and scripting. Proficient with Linux Redhat, Windows and Windows Server. Able to streamline and improve systems with automated processes and programs. Capable of solving complex IT problems and able to improve IT systems with more efficient processes, programs and software.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- Administrator for multiple Confidential Product Lifecyle Management (PLM) systems including Enovia 2012x, 2013x, and 2016x.
- Configuration and administration for automated system process jobs with custom code and job scheduling software resulting in improved and streamlined performance.
- 100 percent success rate solving Level 2 & 3 support issues for end - users at Confidential .
- Advanced level problem solving for meta-data issues, file store related issues and custom integrations.
- CAD to PLM integration set up and administration for Unigraphics, AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Special access to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and Export Controlled documents, data and servers.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST
Confidential, Marshall, MI
- Administrator for Enovia Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, improving and enhancing global collaboration.
- Architect and administrator for multiple Enovia PLM environments for thousands of global users.
- Extensive PLM experience including Enovia 2015x, 2012x, 2011x, 2009x, and MatrixOne 10.6.
- Improved system efficiencies by developing and utilizing automated jobs with the proficient use of Matrix Query Language (MQL), Tool Command Language (TCL), Linux shell scripts, Windows batch scripts and other software and coding methods.
- Quick and efficient data migration projects and meta-data corrections/adjustments by writing and running TCL/MQL scripts.
- Streamlined data transfer between Enovia PLM and MfgPro ERP systems by designing and coding system interface programs.
- Installation and configuration of Enovia software on Linux Redhat and Window Server.
- Installation and configuration of Enovia software including Matrix, Business, System, and MQL.
- Installation and configuration of Tomcat/Tomee, Java JDK/JRE and other relevant software.
- Installation and configuration for AutoVue viewing software on multiple servers worldwide.
- Installation, configuration and administration of multiple file store servers worldwide.
- Disk space monitoring and maintenance for global file stores overseeing terabytes of data files on servers worldwide.
- Effective and efficient software maintenance and upgrades on Linux and Windows servers.
- Administration for multiple Linux application host servers with multiple Tomcat/Tomee Java Virtual Machines (JVM) per server.
- Developed and enforced documented Change Management processes for multiple Enovia environments.
- Generation and deployment of Enovia “war files” and meta-data Spinners.
- Oracle databases coordination and configuration for multiple PLM environments.
- Utilization of Remedy software for IT incidents and change control.
- Data migration projects of legacy engineering data into the Enovia PLM systems.
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) sensitive data management for US military and aerospace components.
- Engage with and collaborate with worldwide IT and engineering teams.
- Project initiation and project management for projects that improve and enhance the business.
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Confidential, Galesburg, MI
- Development of custom electronic manufacturing and assembly process instruction applications via scripting and programming resulting in paperless shop floor instructions.
- Continuous improvement projects for shop floor manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Improved efficiencies and eliminated unnecessary costs with manufacturing simulation projects using ProModel simulation software.
- Technical support for manufacturing engineers and manufacturing systems.
- Administration and support for ProENGINEER and AutoCAD CAD systems.
- Author of instructional documentation and training materials for manufacturing engineers.
- Classroom instructor for manufacturing and process engineers.
- Leadership for Cell Teams devoted to problem solving and production improvements.
- Improvements to existing cells for machining, welding, and manufacturing processes.
- Improved manufacturing processes with machine cell layout and process flow improvements.
- Improved product quality by designing custom functional gauges and fixtures.
- Established plant manufacturing protocol standards for QA9000 certification.
- Generated CNC code for automated machining centers and manufacturing equipment.
- Tool room and shop floor experience building and modifying production fixtures.
- Use of welding equipment, Bridgeport mills, plasma cutters, grinders, lathes, band saws, drill presses, and other equipment/tools.