- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Self - Driven and Self Motivated
- Expertise in claim reviews, healthcare files
- Hands on experience in inputting data into computer
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Outlook, As 400, IDX Medical System, 10 Key Data Entry, Faxing, Xerox, Medical Office, Customer Service, Banking, Medical-Insurance, Nursing, Medical records, Medicare & Auto Claims Processor, Scanning, Registrar, Icd-9 & Diagnosis Code, Extra-Xtreme Split Screen Software, D.S.P. Worker, Group Home Manager
Data Entry Clerk
- Coordination with Confidential .
- Medical Management of the program.
- Effectively overseas the Parent coordination of all medical appointments with Doctors and Confidential Group Home.
- Responsible for the Medication Management Program.
- Supervises 10 staff members, ensuring day to day operation run smoothly and efficiently, using my time management skills.
Confidential, Berlin, NJ
- Responsible for the Care of Five woman in a Group Home.
- Administered prescribed medication and prepared meals, light housekeeping, transported clients to Doctor’s appointments and ran errands.
- Gave assistant to one in a Motorized wheel chair.
- Used a hoya lift to transfer for bathing and bedding.
Confidential, Millville, NJ
Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for reviewing different correspondence to see what needed to be processed.
- Responsible for determining what type of claim to set up, whether it’s a workers compensation disability, or liability claim. Determinate if Medicare was primary or secondary.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Responsible for ordering supplies, getting invoices approved.
- Getting foreclosure letter certified and sent out to Homeowners.
- Reading reports for foreclosures and setting up letters in the system to be printed out for that day.
- Monthly letters were developed and sent out to all parties.