IMPLEMENTAtION Team Leader
- Lead, coach, mentor, and support geographically diverse Maintenance Team that performs break/fix services for custom SQRs
- Coordinate work activities and assignments based on the needs of internal and external clients.
- Managed associates and projects across the full Implementation life cycle (design, development, release, delivery, and support )
- Investigate Issues for Root Cause, and then formulate corrective strategies.
- Align with Business Partners to strengthen communication and build relationships with other Business Units (CPS, COS, Solution Centers)
- Managed an average of 300 Service Requests each month within a wide range of issues related to Confidential Custom SQRs on a variety of platforms (Enterprise, Vantage, ADPR, and Ecode)
Operations Team Leader
- Supervised, and provided overall leadership for the Weekend Hosting Operations Team Members.
- Provide Leadership and Direction across multi - discipline teams of associates located across the U.S. as well as offshore. (Oracle Database, Network, Windows, Unix, Application Support and Administration)
- Coordinated work assignments based on the needs of Internal and External Clients.
- Investigated, problem managed, and resolved service interruptions including root cause and appropriate corrective action.
- Actively participated and helped drive Change Management
- Worked closely with Hosting Operations Leadership to collaborate on strategic future of the Hosting Ops Organization.
- Supported and directed multi-disciplined and multi-tiered resources effectively to ensure efficient hosting operations.
- Maintained Responsibility during the off-shift hours for over 70,000 square feet of Hosting Floor space including multiple technologies (SAN, Networking, Windows based, etc)
- Improved uptime on our Hosting Environment by leveraging scripts and schedule changes for the Weekend recycling of systems.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot Client Servers (Compaq, IBM)
- Install, configure, and administer server operating systems (Citrix Metaframe/ Winframe, Windows NT, Terminal Server)
- Install and support various client applications and Confidential hosted software (HRizon, Enterprise, ReportSmith, Lotus Notes)
- Maintain Hosted Operations Environment (Backups, Performance / Issue Monitoring, Hardware planning and Network support).
- Provide all around technical systems engineering expertise to our clients and internal business partners. (Application, Database and Desktop)
Technicle Support Analyst
- Support of multiple software applications and packages (MS Office, Made2Manage, Windows NT, MS Exchange, MS Proxy Server)
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot of PC’s, Laptops and Servers (Dell, Gateway, Micron, IBM, Generic)
- Issue management and help desk support (Calls, Tickets, Projects, Requests)
- Manage Server Functions (Backups, Administration, Software and Hardware Upgrades, Patching)
- Support the Local Area and Wide Area Network (Cabling, Network Administration and routing)
- Manage and support of Electronic Data Interchange (STX for Windows)
- Web Page Development and updates