As an aspiring full stack developer, I am passionate about the technical aspects of the world. I recently graduated as a Software Developer from Grand Circus in Detroit, Michigan. While attending the bootcamp we focused on the .NET Framework, C# language, and Object Oriented concepts.
- Bootstrap 3
- Bootstrap 4
- UX Design
Field Service Technician
- Detected, recorded, and repaired customer signal leakage amidst service outages
- Resolved subscriber service issues from feeds on customer devices and equipment
- Completed all proper billing paperwork and resolution codes in a professional and accurate manner to avoid any loss of corporate equipment
Confidential, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Handled all aspects of sale including: customer’s contracts and warranties, cash payments, cash and credit/check transactions
- Developed, maintain and communicate strong, up - to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
Confidential, Royal Oak, MI
Kronos Clock Analyst
- Configure all elements of the Kronos application to include Work Rules, Scheduling, WIM’s, Attendance, Leave, Access Profiles, etc.
- Provide functional, technical and process expertise to Human Resources, Finance, and designated department users on Kronos application.