- I.T. Technician with 10 plus years in technical and customer support roles. Effectively identifies problems using advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in WAN/LAN Support
- Knowledge of Linux - based servers Accomplished with Blackberry, iPhone and Android mobile devices
- Advanced in Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS troubleshooting
- Excellent desktop, laptop, router, printers and mobile device application support
- Proficient with Altiris Management Suite
- Proficient with VPN Support
- Proficient in Kaseya
- Proficient in Exchange 2010 Management
- Experience in VMWare Environments
- Proficient in Programming Nortel Meridian PBX telephone systems
- Proficient with Hummingbird Document Management System
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Proficient with Citrix Application Support
- Advanced in M.S Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, versions 2000, 2003, 2010, 2013
- Proficient in Active Directory Management
- Proficient in Amicus Attorney software
- Proficient in Connectwise
- Proficient in AutoCAD Support
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Create user accounts, and manage passwords using Active Directory management tools.
- Setup, configure, support, and deploy all firm software including MS Office Suite applications and create and manage how-to instructions to keep users functioning and operating at their peak.
- Configure, manage, deploy and provide on-site and remote problem resolution for all firm devices including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, Meridian phones, and all network devices for 15+ users.
- Maintain and provide installs and conduct Windows Server backup for firm.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with service providers, dealers and consumers.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Configured, managed, deployed and provided thorough on-site and remote problem resolution for all firm devices including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and all network devices for 500+ users.
- Setup, configured, supported, and deployed all firm software including MS Office Suite applications and created and managed how-to instructions to keep users functioning and operational at all times.
- Provided remote support of Citrix applications via Citrix and over the phone on Windows and Mac systems.
- Programmed managed, and troubleshot Meridian PBX phone system and built and deployed Meridian phones for 500+ users.
- Provided, transported, setup and supported audio/visual systems equipment including projectors and screens on-site and remotely for conferences rooms and court proceedings.
- Created successful relationships with NOC and other service providers.