Confidential, Jackson, MI
- Responsible for the planning, installation, configuration and maintenance of personal computer workstations, peripherals and related support equipment
- Installs and configures workstation hardware and software in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving and repairing workstation hardware and software problems and issues.
- Maintains inventory and communicates with immediate supervisor the replacement and upgrade needs in various departments/programs for workstation and related support equipment.
- Provides intake, tracking and resolution within the Helpdesk work order system.
- Implements and performs preventive maintenance procedures in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Confidential ® operations manual
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned
Confidential, Muskegon, MI
Tier 1 Helpdesk
- Answered phones and created tickets attempting resolutions
- Escalated any issues that could not be solved in 30 mins or less
- Worked on system generated tickets between phone calls
Confidential, Muskegon MI
- Installed laptop docking stations
- Ran Cables (CAT5e)
- Did Task as assigned by System Administrator
- Used Acronis to reimage desktops and laptops
Confidential, Leroy, MI
IT Support / Designer
- Resolved internet Issues so Designers could contact clients
- Updated software / installed software on new equipment
- Reviewed designer’s blueprints
Confidential, Newaygo, MI
Receiving / Sales Associate
- Managed inventory
- Unloaded trucks
- Stocked shelves