- I have a strong background in analysis, problem solving, and would like to be a part of an organization that enables growth and continued learning.
- Business Management, Data base Development /Maintenance, Media/Audio Visual /Desktop Installation/Configuration, On/Off - Site Technical Support, and Troubleshooting/repair.
- Visual Basic
- Power Point
- Microsoft Access
- Project Manager
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Desktop Support Technician
- Deploy Dell desktop and laptop images to end users using SCCM
- Troubleshooting and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance, installations and upgrades
- Supporting and maintaining user account information including rights, security and systems groups using Active Directory.
- Using Service Now ticketing system to resolve issues in person and over the phone.
Senior Data Analyst
- Responded to technical issues to provide migration and file level support for escalated and non-repetitive data issues
- Imported and exported large datasets for further analysis in Excel
- Analyzed, identified and resolved data issues by creating complex SQL scripts to resolve conditions and anomalies in an efficient and effective manner that is in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Handled confidential information and interact professionally with internal and external clients, vendors and third party administrators
- Ensured that migrations and integrations are completed timely and accurately by creating and testing detailed scripts
- Evaluated and monitored data quality including exception and error handling at a complex level
- Assisted the Development Team by participating in the Quality Assurance (QA) and testing of new features or code-fixes
- Developed, maintain and provided documentation processes, scripts, and case resolution procedures for future reference or use
- Analyze and monitor thousands of Linux, Windows and UNIX servers for issues dealing with disk space, databases, applications, server unavailability.
- Worked with Network administrators, Windows administrators, and UNIX/Solaris system administrators to resolve critical issues
- Recognized abnormal processing conditions, and made appropriate response decisions
- Escalated issues to the proper teams with an incident ticket
- Assisted with Change Management and Incident Management in conference calls on resolving severe critical issues
- Written reports and communicated with team members and management on important issues
- Tested, Installed and removed proprietary software from Windows 7 and XP Operating Systems.
- Migrated users to use updated software applications to deposit checks.
- Configure and Troubleshoot any issues users might have with their new software
- Imaged and replaced desktops and laptops and mobile devices
- Diagnosed and fixed communication network problems
- Installed proprietary applications and their main software packages such as epic to help with patient care.
- Configure, initialize, and migrate data center equipment.