A change - oriented IT support professional with vast experience in desktop support, infrastructure operations, project management, end-user support, troubleshooting, applications management, security and compliance, policies and procedures, risk assessment, and backup support. Additional proficiencies include systems management, implementations, research and development, process improvement, and reporting. Leverages a keen eye for detail and strong analytical skills to develop resolutions and create top-tier workflow processes quickly and seamlessly. A resourceful and innovative top performer who enables an organization to operate at optimal efficiency and maximize potential.
OS Support: Microsoft XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, HP UX
Server Support: Active Directory, BlackBerry Enterprise, Citrix, RSA Tokens, Exchange 2007
Software Support: MS SCCM, Microsoft Office365, Skype, Teams, PingID, NetMeeting, WebEx, Kaseya, Log Me In, Remote Desktop, Desktop Agent, Cisco VPN, VMware, SonicWall, Track-It, Remedy, Numara FootPrints, GFI Mail Essentials, Assyt, ServiceNow
Security/Backup Support: Norton Security, MS FEP, System Endpoint Protection, Symantec Backup/Ghost Imaging
Other Support: NEC phone systems, Avaya phone systems, Cisco Phone Systems, PC/Notebook, Tablet, mobile devices, hardware repair/upgrade, software/data migration, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Citrix Virtual XenDesktop
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Client Services Technical Analyst
- Provides technology support to internal customers, remote customers and to multiple offices under the direction of the Technology Support Manager
- Provides second level Service Desk and local desk-side support for ACS employees including executive staff, working with other IT Staff or Teams to deliver service and support
- Performs problem determination and resolution support and installations or delivery of service solutions for ACS standard hardware and software or applications following the established standards and operating procedures, standard technology items include desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers or peripherals, TCP/IP Lan connectivity as assigned to staff or office(s)
- Provide onsite audio, video support during meetings, conferences, office relocations and other large-scale projects
- Utilizes incident or problem management and request system to ensure customer problems are resolved and requests are completed
- Daily monitoring of 2nd Level and Analyst incident and request queues, takes ownership of incidents, requests or onboarding tasks and coordinates with other IT Staff as needed to ensure delivery of support, follows escalation procedures and elevates issues to other support levels as needed
- Provides status reports on regional trends and activity and elevates any issues or risks to management
- Assists in the evaluation of new computer hardware, software and processes in the regional environment working in conjunction with other IT Staff or Project Lead
- Assists in setup, installation, or problem resolution on any network or telecom related activities, phone systems, backup devices, network or security devices and in the maintenance of connectivity as directed by the network and telecom team leads
- Works with Technical Asset Staff and Office Support Staff in the maintenance of accurate records of distribution and location of all Company IT Assets
- Assists with customer as required as well as updates technical documentation and resolutions as needed in the ACS Right Answer Knowledge Database
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Field Service Lan Analyst
- Active Directory Support for End User unlocks, password resets, disabling computer & user accounts, placing global branch computers in the proper OU, adding users in the proper Groups, remove old computers from AD, Bitlocker password recovery
- SCCM Integration project - Installation of the client manually and via power shell scripts, investigate if SCCM properly installed and reporting to the SCCM server, troubleshooting failed installations
- LAPS Local Administrator Password Solution Integration project
- Tri-Ed sites Delta equipment upgrade project - Software and hardware installation of credit card readers, barcode scanners, signature pads & monitors
- Microsoft Office Suite client workstation upgrade project of 1500 global users
- Provide On-Site and Remote Level 2 & 3 Desktop Support for 8,500+ global users
- Multi task between projects and Level 2 & 3 desktop support ticket queue utilizing Assyst & ServiceNow
- Perform OS upgrades from Windows 7 64 Bit Bit to Windows 10 64 Bit
- Install, Upgrade, and Support all End User Applications
- Computer imaging, hardware / software installs and upgrades
- Encrypt / Decrypt hard drives using BitLocker
Confidential, Marietta, Georgia
IT Support Analyst
- Provided support and resolution for end-user problems/issues and requests, including proper documentation, using corporate incident management tool through answering of phone calls and creating, working, and closing of tickets via Footprints ticketing system.
- Supported desktop environment, primarily performing: desktop and software standards and setting up new user configurations; Active Directory support of groups and policies, installation and patch/update support via SCCM, and maintenance and support of laptops, PCs, Tablets, smartphones, and other computing devices; network printer support and phone support for resolution of end-user problems, requests, and issues; and troubleshooting issues to root cause for continually improving stability of computing devices.
- Supervised Level 1-2 support of in-house applications, network, and server.
- Maintained knowledge of technology changes and trends.
- Assisted with research/implementation of new technologies, including loading, testing, prepping, and deployment.
- Documented and maintained internal procedures.
- Supported continuous improvement in process and quality of operations.
- Oversaw support in leading and completing tasks for projects and rollouts, including Office 365 and XP to Win 7.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Broadcast Operations Associate
- Performed basic duties associated with providing preparation and quality control during delivery of "Live" on-air NBA subscription product.
- Inserted triggers that identified commercial break location, length of breaks, and NBA copyrights and inserted commercial inventory directly to viewer’s desktop, laptop, or handheld device.
- Monitored, documented, and reported any irregularities with video or audio broadcast inbound and outbound feeds.
Confidential, Suwanee, Georgia
- Directed daily IT support of 40 users, including executive management, with break/fix issues in areas of hardware, software, system, Internet, email, and network support on XP Pro and Win 7 machines.
- Set up new user configurations (i.e., laptops, desktops, printers, mobile device and employee terminations, and baseline imaging for new workstations).
- Provided Tier 1 & Tier 2 assistance to remote system administrators and network engineers as needed to maintain and support all IT systems, including servers, network, and telecom equipment as well as PCs, operating systems, hardware/software, and peripherals.
- Oversaw basic-to-intermediate user-related activities in Active Directory and Exchange server.
- Documented and maintained system and network information, including software and hardware inventory and performing regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Served as on-site point of contact for Avaya phone system migration (i.e., toned, tested, and labeled all cable runs and inside Cable plant and wall field; installed Avaya equipment in rack; provided LAN, Ethernet ports, and IP addresses; and provided floor plans of user desks, names, phone extensions, and Jack number).
Confidential, Lithonia, Georgia
- Functioned as lead support of technical/network integration of four major construction business partners.
- Managed daily IT operations for 100 Toshiba laptop/desktop associates, executive managers, and project directors on Windows XP Pro.
- Configured and set up new associates’ user login profiles, IDs, and passwords via Active Directory.
- Provided first-level network support of local servers, LAN equipment, and patch cable rack and panels.
- Set up new associates on Lotus Notes 6.5 Domino server and desktop.
- Configured BlackBerry phones to BlackBerry Enterprise server and Lotus Notes server.
- Created new IT documentation for new associates and IT procedures for office.
- Supervised, ordered, procured, and tracked all IT equipment for inventory and security purposes.
Confidential, Dunwoody, Georgia
IT Operations Analyst
- Led support and final point of escalation for over 120 Dell desktop and laptop users on Windows XP.
- Managed day-to-day IT operations and all problem tickets assigned by first-level helpdesk.
- Performed initial setup of new user accounts. Enabled/Disabled and reset passwords in Active Directory.
- Supported VPN and configured IP addresses, domain, and network/local printers.
- Performed BlackBerry software installation and support and configured new users in Lotus Notes.
- Used Symantec Ghost to reimage laptops and desktops.
- Managed, ordered, and procured all IT equipment for the Atlanta offices and users.
- Served as local contact and liaison for Atlanta office IT vendors.