Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Data Management (FDMEE), Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Hyperion Enterprise, Visual Basic, Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project
- Developed timelines schedule and managed staff produced project documents.
- Design and build for financial reporting
- Responsible for the design, build and implementation of the metadata, business rules, FDM this is the major part of the implementation.
- For some projects there were many statistical data calculations in addition to GL data.
- Responsible for build of most reports based on client requirements
- Responsible for the data interfaces - created macros to automate the data conversion, load and validation process also used FDM when client purchased that product)
- Create validation reports for data load process
- Create training and other project documentation.
- Customized, designed and implemented Hyperion Enterprise financial reporting software at more than 40 companies, including several Fortune 500 companies.
MANAGER FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Redesigned corporate and divisions financial reporting; forecasting systems using Hyperion Enterprise and Pillar.
- Responsible for the corporate consolidations of 59 multinational locations.
- Internal and external reporting, including monthly financial statements, financial analysis with narrative, forecasts budgets, 5 year plans and Confidential filings and annual report.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Responsible for the external and internal financial reporting.
- Responsibilities included Consolidation, Confidential reporting, annual budgets and weekly forecasting including balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Worked at this rapidly expanding home infusion company during a substantial growth period revenue growth 30 million to 115 million.
- Financial forecasting responsibilities included weekly and quarterly earnings projections for the CEO.
- Prepared consolidated financial statements.
- Analyzed sales collections, and profitability trends for the corporation and branches., including Confidential reporting and annual report. Supervised assistants.