Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1; MS 98, 2000; MS Windows Vista, XP; MS Windows Server 2003, Mac
Software Applications: MS Office Suite 2000, 2003, 2007, & 2010 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Norton Ghost; installing drivers; Active Directory, Unicenter Service Desk, DSM, IT Service Management, People Soft, Sales Force, Webex, Avaya Agent
Hardware: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware); HP desktops & laptops; Dell desktops & laptops; Lenovo ThinkPad laptops; HP printers; general computer builds and repairs; hardware installations and swaps; general networking experience (running cables, troubleshooting connections, activating ports)
Others: Clerical skills; data entry; customer service support (both on the phone and in person); leadership experience
IT Helpdesk Analyst
- Provide support for clients non - proprietary and proprietary information and applications
- Ensure detailed explanations of user problems are entered into Problem Management System
- Interact with other internal departments and support groups to ensure quality service and support
- Provide excellent service support in a professional, patient and understanding manner
- Strictly adhere to all documented procedures to ensure a timely resolution and the highest level of customer service
- Demonstrated experience supporting the following products and services: Microsoft Office applications, programs, hardware / software & networking questions, Citrix Operating Environment, BlackBerry, Java, Active Directory, Malware
- Experience with Ethernet and TCP/ IP; using Problem Management/call logging systems
- Help Desk is open 24/7 for students, staff, and faculty
- Create and close tickets using the ticketing system Salesforce and remote support using WebEx
- Responsible for the loading and distribution of laptops to individuals that will be working remotely for the SEC.
- Responsible for scheduling the distribution of laptops using Microsoft Calendars.
- Set up new computers and Laptops
- Connect wireless printers to machines
- Computer moves
- IP configurations
- Responsible for deploying XP to Windows 7
- Reimage laptops, Password resets, Software deployment, Remote support
- Performed basic troubleshooting of printers, laptops, PCs, mobile phones, fax machines, monitors etc.
- Deployed/Set up laptops, PCs, printers, fax
- Supported over 3000 government users as part of a small tech team
- Blackberry, Android, and Apple IOS Configuration and activations
- Equipment moves ex. computers, monitors, local printers, computer supplies, etc.