EPIC Credentialed Trainer
- Classroom trainer
- Edited curriculum for Core Clinical Documentation and Allied Health roles
- Accountable for maintaining the readiness of training rooms, assembling training materials, and generating status reports on training sessions and participating in the quality improvement process.
- Facilitated training for end users such as Providers, MLP’s, Nurses, and Ancillary Staff
- Assisting with ensuring end users have correct credentialing in accessing environment with the appropriate templates
- Provided elbow support to Physicians and Clinical Staff on multiple Epic Inpatient modules
- Assisted physicians and nurses with order entry
- Supported physicians, nurses and hospital staff with software implementation
- Administered end user proficiency assessments and evaluations
- Worked with go - live support staff and clinic managers to resolve epic go-live issues
- Provided support as needed to the core training team during Go-Live. Including one-on-one remediation with end users, Facilitated post-live refresher, optimization and skills-enhancement training
EPIC Go Live Consultant
- Provided white glove training to Nurses, MA's and Schedulers. Elbow to elbow support of providers, mid-level
- Provided end-user (Physicians, Nurses, and MA's) with assistance and consultation on their workflow in Epic
- Answered any uncertain question, tested printer mapping
- Provided elbow to elbow support to providers with orders entries and documentation of progress notes
EPIC Go Live Consultant
- Provided elbow to elbow support to Physicians and Nurses
- Assisted Nurses with navigating through the nursing narrator, and entering medications into the MRA
- Responsible for assisting clinical staff with system upgrade. The upgrade is a more friendly way of documenting patient information
- Supported registration/front desk for Go-Live Activation
- Assist Nurses and Physicians with ASAP, Inpatient orders, Scheduling and ClinDoc
- Worked closely with Large Commercial & Industrial (LC&I) and Mid-Market teams by supporting front office (forms and documentation used by the sales teams and correspondence to customers) and back office (using appropriate sys tems and/or reports to enter and track day to day activity) operations functions for the Sales Organization.
- Facilitated natural Confidential contracting and enrollments for LC&I and Mid-Market.
- Provided day to day support for the LC&I and Mid-Market pricing process.
- Facilitated the assessment of cancellation fees on final bills and attempt to win-back the business.
- Managed delinquency of Mid-Market & LC&I customers to help reduce the number of days in arrears and lower bad debt overall.
- Collected, recorded, maintained and updated client related data and correspondence/contract via systems provided.
- Worked on and assisted in the coordination of projects to develop, change and improve sales operations processes.
- Coordinated all BPO activities including oversight of offshore workload.
- Team lead on QA processes and activities.
- Coordinated all BAGM Billing Activities.
- Responsible for ongoing process improvements to identify opportunities that increase efficiency, effectiveness, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provided back-up support of SOPS manager for all IT related projects involving the BAGM Group.
- Assisted with the coordination of SOPS activities performed by junior team members.
- Performed operations transaction processing including enrollments, payments, account and rate plan changes in addi tion to overall customer issue resolution via the web, CHAT, email, and phone.
- Supported Confidential South’s operations by serving as the subject matter expert for specified business operations functions including customer acquisitions, billing, payments, collections and customer communications.
- Communicated directly with customers orally and in writing, to resolve customer issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Made recommendations on system enhancements and process changes to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Worked with Confidential South operations and Web Channel Manager to resolve customer issues.
- Resolved customer concerns in a tactful and professional manner. Effectively diffusing angry customers.
- Provided feedback to Coaches, Customer Service Managers, and Web Channel Managers about recurring customer issues and present recommendations for resolving them.
- Responded to a designated phone line answering online support inquires.
- Effectively assisted customers with new service & reconnection of service.
- Resolved customers telephone inquiries in a manner that assures quality and assurance standards are maintained.
- Resolved customer concerns in a tactful and professional manner. Effectively diffuse angry customers.
- Clarified and resolved inbound calls from customers regarding billing concerns.
- Made payment arrangements for customers within established procedures.
- Documented customer accounts per established procedures.
- Maintained accurate and current knowledge of procedures, products offered & processes.
- Utilized help files to find answers to customer account questions.
- Furnished prospects with natural Confidential pricing per the current market.
- Communicated with sales prospects and effectively matched prospects needs with sales offerings.
- Verified prospects creditworthiness for the establishment of service.
- Assessed client data and created debt analysis.
- Created and Maintained daily sales logs and corresponding reports.
- Trained new hires on the use of the verification system.
Regional Assurance Products Analyst
- Audited and corrected aged warranty claims for the entire South Central region.
- Provided pre-approvals on service agreements for Nissan/Infiniti dealers and non-Nissan/Infiniti Dealers and/or Independent Repair Facilities.
- Provided claims support on Security+Plus and QualityGuard+Plus (QGP) service contracts.
- Assisted regional personnel with claims issues related to Service Contracts .
- Conducted transactions according to policies and procedures to increase consistency of service to dealer and field personnel as well as to ensuring the proper use of service contracts funds.
- Examined vehicle repair history, supporting photos and documentation.
- Managed vehicle inspections and technical follow-ups.
- Coordinated vehicle buyback evaluations and determined suitability of vehicle buyback.
- Ensured customers claims and product problems were resolved within company and legal parameters.