A focused and determined Support Analyst with almost 4 years of experience in release & configuration management along with system and requirement analysis, application and business process design; seeking Full Time Opportunity where I can effectively contribute to the organization’s mission and vision. Customer - focused with effective communication skills to gather requirements and deliver cutting-edge solutions.
Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, UNIX.
Tools: Axure, Matlab, AppWorx, inVision, Tableau, Bridger Insight XG, Business Objects XI, COGNOS, Markit EDM CADIS, BMC Control -M, Charles River IMS, IBM Datastage, UltraEdit, WinSCP Beyond Compare, MS Office, SAP, Confluence, SharePoint.
Database: Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Embarcadero Rapid SQL.
Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS, Windows.
Soft Skills: Analytical, Adaptable, Self-Motivated, Detail-oriented, Decision-maker, Creative, Team Worker Critical Observer, Organized, Punctual, Reliable, Attentive, Troubleshooter.
Confidential, New York City
- Led application upgrade from version 2.5.7 to 4.6 coordination with technical team, application vendor Confidential and business users worldwide and further automated installation using Alteryx package leading to increased efficiency.
- Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs on User Prototype for Confidential MD partners’ elections scheduled next year.
- Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment.
Graduate Student Assistant
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Extracted Student admissions data quicker by 40% by DBMS and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and Reporting tools.
- Designed test cases and automated load chains and jobs for the data validation.
- Formulated, defined and documented system requirements and specifications.
- Partnered with developers to automate manual processes, saving time and money while decreasing errors. Improved change management initiatives to increase productivity and workflow by 70%, noted as a critical resource.
- Performed quality assurance, system integration, and user acceptance testing facilitating on-time, on-budget and acclaimed “go-live” of enterprise implementations for up to 12,000 global users.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers, provided solutions through root-cause analysis and work-arounds while monitoring and reporting unresolved issues to business through Incident Management.
- Ensured secured Release and Environment management (UAT,Pre-PROD, PROD) and facilitated end-user application support using AGILE and Lean Six Sigma methodologies.