Innovative and results - oriented IT professional with highly trained, versatile, and strong technical skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Successful security surveillance configuration including backup processing server maintenance.
- Savvy software troubleshooter and capable of implementing effective technical resolutions.
- Expertise in building servers and workstations, configuration and maintenance on Windows Server 2012, and creating customized web and android applications.
- Extensive experience developing and testing software and hardware.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, MATLAB, Python/Pydoop/Pyspark, SQL/PLSQL
Database Systems: Hbase, Hive, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Testing Frameworks: JUnit
Operating Systems: OS X, Ubuntu, Windows
Office Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, SpyderPro
Other Tools: Amazon S3 Cloud Storage, Eclipse, Hyper-V Server 2012, Intel RST, JIRA, Keil 3/4, Net Beans, Netica, Veeam backup and replication, Visual Paradigm, Visual Studio, VMWare IBM Worklight, VPN, Weka 3.6.9, Windows Server 2012.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Build, maintain, and configure servers and workstations through utilizing Windows Server 2012.
- Backup and secure server and workstation automated scripts.
- Lead RAID and surveillance configurations of servers and performing regular maintenance and timely troubleshooting when necessary.
- Troubleshoot technical systems, server hardware and replace hard drives as necessary.
- Maintain all virtual systems backups and report issues directly to the network and system administrators.
- Responsible for ensuring surveillance data is stored and preserved on server properly, while addressing any issues by reconfiguring camera software to make sure surveillance and backup systems are properly functioning.
- Test new software and hardware for functioning and compatibility, to ensure seamless integration with systems.
- Utilize workflow documents to consistently report each step of SDLC projects.
- Proficiently calibrate all device and equipment monitors and screens for Confidential by using SpyderPro resulting in increased longevity, product lifecycle of all monitors.
- Manage all inventories by assessing all technical equipment, devices, and machines used and correspond with vendors directly addressing equipment issues or to place orders for new equipment.
- Manager of all inventory and troubleshooting software for all on-site operations.
- Lead teams of 4 specialists to complete projects; Responsible for contributing 40% towards projects.
- Build from scratch and maintain all of university servers currently used by organization.