Experienced Information Technology Professional seeking a position with an Innovative company
Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, VMWare
Customer Service Associate
- Providing Telephone Support while maintaining customer focus.
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs.
- Upholding company values and respecting every customer.
- Displaying patience and ownership with each customer.
- Resolving conflicts and setting appropriate expectations with customers.
- Determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions.
Technical Support Representative
- Answering inbound customer calls concerning inquiries about one or more Cox products.
- Troubleshooting the root cause and identifying action required to resolve issues and scheduling service appointments when necessary.
- Asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, while identifying sales opportunities for the company.
- Placing follow - up calls to customers, and keeping customers informed about progress by checking the status of work orders in customer record system.
Technical Support Representative
- support problem-solving and contribution to team and company goals properly documenting and creating customer call notes in a salesforce.
- Using multiple virtual interfaces to effectively manage multiple platforms simultaneously and inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email.
- Responsible for maintaining office schedules, and personnel management in accordance with staffing guidelines
- Coaching and guiding income tax preparers on best formulation to arrive at a comprehensive income or business income tax solution, responsible for preparing a legal and accurate tax return for a client which provided that client with the maximum legal refund to which they were entitled.
- In addition to knowledge of taxation, this position required a professional and courteous demeanor in order to make the client feel comfortable with the income tax process, affording due diligence with H & R Block procedures for accuracy checking and return processing, and the ability to explain technical issues to clients unfamiliar with tax matters.
- Industrial building maintenance and repairs including internal construction and renovations, general plumbing and electrical work painting, & grounds maintenance, assisting in equipment installation, production machine maintenance such as motor/controller replacement, lubrication, and general repairs, using a variety of hand and power tools
Support Systems Analyst
- Providing systems services including, user support activities, testing and documentation; areas of expertise include computer hardware, peripherals and software through troubleshooting and consulting, library and public information resource systems, and helping on demand with various technological issues and procedures, use of Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Macintosh OSX, Norton Ghost, Firewalls, VPN Clients, & Laptops for Wireless Connectivity.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment, printing, and facsimiles; sharing knowledge of electrical and mechanical concepts and principles with other personnel; designing, modifying and reviewing equipment.