- HDI Certified Support Center leader with 10+ years of proven success developing software, hardware, and providing technical support for a Fortune 500 retail food organization.
- Leverages a strong technical and leadership background, overseeing teams to support helpdesk operations, testing, and upgrades.
- Strong project manager, delivering exceptional value and contributing to a positive overall customer experience.
Senior Application Engineer, IT
- Selected as a contributor for PCI certification and the creation of the VDI environment.
- Created a self - hosted server environment for NCR application suite in three months.
- Administered over 4000 stores and 200+ users for NCR above store applications
- Developed pulse mobile application for Confidential ’s use
- Planned, Tested and implemented all roll-outs for NCR suite upgrades
- Worked with Vendors to coordinate updates, needs and patching
Customer Support Specialist
- Maintained installation and updates for servers.
- Monitored performance levels for Level 1 agents and provided feedback and coaching.
- Effectively communicated all procedure changes to agents.
- Assisted executive leadership with reporting and analysis by providing Crystal reports.
- Managed new equipment rollouts and special projects, including the Winter Olympics and store recoveries.
- Rebuilt the helpdesk staff post-merger, established a knowledge base, and generated a workload projection for management.
- Developed and launched a scheduling system utilizing the planet software.
- Maintained new equipment rollouts and special projects, as well as provided reporting to executive leadership to aid in decision-making.
- Provided troubleshooting for support issues with franchise, end-user, internal websites, and store.
- Served as the primary contact for restaurant Point of Sales and MWS server support.
- Supported outside displays for Accuview and Delphi units.
- Maintained database management for predictive maintenance.
- Provided year-end financial auditing, as well as payroll accounting for 8 consultants.