Responsible and goal oriented third year GCU student offering a strong academic background in Information Technology including Programming and Mathematics. Quick learner who can quickly master new technology. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficient ability to organize and lead. Successful in both team and self - directed settings.
Systems: Windows XP and Vista, OS X
Software: MS Office, Pages
- Administered in the moment coaching,, and feedback for new hires to establish a strong workforce.
- Improved the strong belief in Potbelly’s mission of excellence in customer service by collaborating with associates.
- Established a positive, team-oriented work environment by inspiring associates to achieve their best and continue to improve as a role model for others.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Commended for building strong rapport with customers by understanding their needs and clearly explaining products.
- Natural ability to promote products and build rapport through listening and communication skills.
- Exemplary problem-solving skills; able to identify problems and implement corrective processes.
- Excellent conflict resolutions skills; able to quickly diffuse customer complaints to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in computer products as well as the industries.
- Experienced in systems upgrades and networking.
- Consistently met or exceeded personal monthly quotas.
- Built a loyal customer base by using a consultative sales approach.
- In depth knowledge of building exceptional customer experiences through engagement, attitude, and service.
- Managed shelf stocking and pricing activities.