- A high - energy technocrat with over 8 years of rich combines expertise in DevOps, Build & Release Managemen,Application Support & Maintenance, Change Management, Problem Management
- Experience with automation/integeration of DevOps Life Cycle Management.
- Proficient is developing Continuous Integration/Deployment pipelines.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Computing-AWS and Azure
- Worked with Docker, Creating Dockerfile and docker-compose files to containerize application, created images and pushed it to Docker Hub
- Using Azure DevOps (formerly known as VSTS) to create a complete Build and Release pipeline.
- Expertise in Build, Testing, Change, Deployment, Upgradaion, Migration and Release Management for large scale enterprise applications and products
- Administrating and configuring Adobe Experience Manager
- Proficiency in configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, backups and system upgrade s including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configuration issues
- Keen customer centric approach with skills in addressing client priorities and resolving escalations within prescribed TAT thereby attaining client delight and high compliance scores
- Resourceful in performing transitions from current to future business operations, transforming necessary processes, tools and environment
- Experienced in managing the entire gamut of team management activities, circulating reports among team members, analyzing performance, attendance, attrition, coaching & delivering feedback for enhanced performance
- An effective communicator with excellent analytical, problem-solving & organizational capabilities; possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude
Operating Systems: Windows Server, Unix & Linux.
Database: Oracle, MS Access and SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
Markup Languages: HTML, XML.
Backup Solutions: Buffalo, Symantec.
Version Control: TFS, GitHub
Senior Production Analyst
- Creating CI/CD pipelines by integrating Git and GitHub by using Jenkins
- Administrating and Managing of Jenkins Infrastructure.
- Managing Azure DevOps (formerly known as VSTS) to create a complete Build and Release pipeline.
- Involved in Release management like planning, scheduling, and deploying Releases
- Experience in AWS provisioning by creating EC2 Instances and configuring all necessary services like Security, EBS, and S3.
- Used Docker for creating containers for continues delivery.
- Performing patches & backups for critical production servers and ensuring servers are in effective working condition along with network availability and maintenance of disaster recovery stance
- Resolving incidents, problems, and implementing best practices in change management
- Recommending IT infrastructure requirements and upgrading to ensure acceptable levels of Security, Disaster Management and Data Recovery Plans
- Designing the build releases and maintaining the lab environment for the new software release
- Installating & maintaining web servers like IIS,Apache and hosted web sites
- Installing and configuring Adobe Experience Manager
- Configuring and administrating the dispatcher on Apache web server.
- Performing online and offline compaction on Adobe Experience Manager.
- Monitoring the performance of application to ensure maximum up time
- Document all unknown major or minor issue finding on day to day work.
- Detecting, logging, categorizing and prioritizing incidents and providing initial incident support
- Closing incidents after verification from users; defining and planning separate procedures for major incidents
- Monitored the performance of applications to provide less downtime
- Developed focused plans & solutions in coordination with IT Managers
- Migrated Physical servers to Virtual servers using Hyper-V
- Modified database and converted old MS Access database into MS SQL server database.
- Checked referential relations and data integrity of data.
- Administered the TFS Source Control & Version Controlling
- Conducting patch testing & schema testing along with referential relations & integrities of data
- Worked on system builds, upgrades, migrations, code deployments and patch management
- Installed, configured and administered Web Servers (IIS and Apache) and Windows & Linux based systems
- Audited security of systems & network resources and managed data backups and restores
- Worked on disaster recovery and business continuity processes
- Facilitated L2 AD management support to 12 HP clients; resolved service requests related to AD & GPO as per the AD/FGS template and generated AD reports on weekly basis
- Tracked server functions, performance and logged event logs to ensure optimum performance
- Installed and configuration SQL Server 2005/2008, IIS 5.0 / IIS 6.0 Web servers and hosted web sites
- Provided third-level support for all desktop related issues & administered antivirus protection solutions
- Resolved issues raised in support calls, analysed outages, lead RCAs and implemented process improvement solutions
- Managed system builds, upgrades, migrations, code deployments and patch management
- Created operational processes & policies, reviwed performance against SLAs provided on-site system training for users & administrators
- Maintained the status of all support contracts and license renewals
- Extended L1 remote & direct support to internal team and clients on IT services
- Installated & maintained systems; build, configuration and troubleshot hardware & software issues
- Ensured maximum availability of supported services as per third-party maintenance contract suppliers
- Resolved the service issues effectively and maintained applications to ensure optimal durability and reliability
- Imparted training for end-users, advised developers on system-level changes and coordinated with Engineering & Customer Support Departments