Confidential, Levittown, PA
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of broadband installation and troubleshooting techniques. Performs installs, service calls and change of services to meet and exceed Confidential installation standards.
- Demonstrates product knowledge and development to properly educate customer to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Provided coaching and tech support to other technicians for issues relating to the installation, service and overall customer satisfaction. The go to technician for home networking, wireless troubleshooting and corporate escalations.
- Able to use diagnostic tools and test equipment to quickly and accurately resolve service and equipment problems.
- Consistently achieves Confidential metric goals month after month.
Lead Installation & Service Technician
Confidential, Ivyland, PA
- Performed installation and service of Confidential equipment in the field while adhering to Confidential procedures and safe work practices under minimal supervision.
- Completed work in a timely fashion and met productivity and quality control standards.
- Analyzed service issues and independently developed solutions.
- Trained new employees on company standards and technical duties.
- Managed a team of 6 field service technicians to facilitate completion of jobs.
Field Service Technician
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, repair and upgrade of Confidential. Team player in a break fix environment to include PC hardware and LaserJet printers.
- Provided field support for Cisco hubs and routers and Confidential point of sale equipment.
- Efficient in utilizing proper tools and resources to accomplish correct troubleshooting and resolution.
- Attended IT forums, conferences, and networking events.
Confidential, Trevose, PA
- Validated information to render an underwriting decision on purchase and refinance loans for products which included: Conforming; Non - Conforming; Fixed and Adjustable Rate; Expanded Criteria; No Income - No Assets.
- Ensured the accuracy of mortgage loan applications and government monitoring information to comply with HMDA requirements.
- Prepared loans for closing by confirming the adherence of documentation collected.