To utilize my and knowledge of computer languages, object - oriented and procedural programming, software design, and security structure in a long-term, fulfilling career.
- Related coursework:
- Visual Basic
- Parallel Programming
- Web Development
- Operating Systems
- Software Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Algorithm Analysis
- Computational Physics
Optimization: Experience with parallel programming and algorithm/ program optimization techniques.
Troubleshooting: Knowledge of Operating Systems and common computer behavior.
Daily Use: Extensive use of Microsoft Office products, Visual Basic, and development tools including GitHub.
Supply Management Specialist
- Write Excel Visual Basic macros for report and Outlook automation;
- Generation, analysis, and publication of reports for United States and Mexico locations with a focus on accuracy and efficiency;
- Train new hires on software systems including Excel, Macros, Microsoft Office, Enterprise Resource Planning (Vantage), Product Lifecycle Management (Agile), and company-built software
- Internal control of data entry to ensure accuracy in parts and supplier databases.
- Work on a team and utilize development tools such as GitHub and Trac;
- Communicate with the customer, adjust for requirement changes, present updates, and document progress;