- Highly skilled and qualified IT professional with extensive experience directing systems development.
- Strong developmental experience with software and computer programming languages.
- Goal orientated problem solver, with ability to evaluate and manage rapid change in requirements.
- Extensive experience in full software development life cycle including specification requirements, scope definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and maintenance.
- Strong analytical skills, able to outline conclusions, and create solutions to the most complex problems.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse groups and Hardworking and dedicated team player
- Extensive experience in systems integration, migration and optimization of processes.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies, programming languages, and platforms quickly.
- Windows 95/98/XP/2000
- Windows Server NT 4.0/2000/2003
- Terminal Services
- Visual Studio .NET 2005
- Visual Basic 3.0 - 6.0
- RPG IV
- JCL & Utilities (ICETOOL, IEBGENER, etc.)
- SQL commands/Stored Procedures/DBA
- Visual Basic Scripts
- NATURAL SECURITY
- CONTROL-M and CONTROL-D
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale
IT Support / Developer
- I am part of the team of developers responsible for Development and Maintenance of administrative applications has developed in VB6.
- I work make Support in desktop Applications and maintenance of computers.
- I work as developer part of Development team for Develop and Maintenance of applications that manage Statistics and Financial Positions developed in VB.NET environment and development of interfaces in C #. NET.
- I was Project Leader in Develop of System for control the Active Portfolio Management and Consumer Personal Credit using NATURAL/ADABAS and COBOL in Mainframe MVS ESA (Programs and Jobs for execution using JCL and CONTROL M.
- I have Experience in Change versions Control using ENDEVOUR as part of Quality Assurance Team.
- I worked like Project Leader in the design and development of the Business Management System (Banking Platform BIV) in WEB Environment and COBOL / DB2 in Mainframe environment for Batch jobs make Reengineering existing ON LINE applications that was converted to ASP and convert the database from ADABAS to DB2.
- Managed a team of 6 professionals consisting of developers and web designers.
- I’m work as a developer conforming the applications support team that supported financial application in NATURAL/ADABAS and COBOL / DB2 as part of the migration of existing systems in the installation in Mainframe from DOS to MVS.
Senior Consulter (Project Leader and Developer)
- Project Leader of Developer Team for make migration of Existing Systems in NATURAL from Report Mode to Structured Mode, and make a new requirements in COBOL and Visual Basic
- I lead a Develop of GIS for Confidential Mercantil( Executive Information System, with statistic over position of Passive and active of institution in any required time for the Managers and VP’s) this project was developed in WEB for the clients and in Mainframe with the legacy application for extract the data.
- Managed a team of four (4) IT professionals consisting of software developers
- I design the interface of System for Laundry Money control and adequate it at Confidential .)
Sr. Program Analyst/VP of IT (programmer)
- Development & Maintenance for Passive Portfolio management in NATURAL / ADABAS in Mainframe Environment.
- Participation as Development Jobs in Accounting System.
- Migration of System in NATURAL from Report to Structured