An Administrative Assistant with 16+ years of technical experience in using database computer software programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Sage 50 Accounting, Microsoft Office and Citrix (Concrete billing) to enter accounts payables, billing, construction (allocations) equipment, payroll and other general office duties. Knowledge of Admin., and clerical procedures. Able to read and understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. The ability to receive and convey information and ideas in speaking/writing so that others understand, with the professionalism of a pleasant team player and multi - tasker who is cautiously aware of meeting deadlines.
Microsoft Outlook: Office/Word/Excel
Skype: Webcam viewing and correspondence
Primavera CM14: Construction software
Sage 50 Accounting: Payroll
CMiC: Construction software
Citrix: Construction software Concrete Material
Apex: Construction software Aggregate Material (minimal skill), Multi-lined phone systems Office copiers/fax machines & electronic mail
Accounts Payables Assistant
Billing Coordinator O2C
Fleet (GPS) Tracker
Human Resources Assistant
Payroll (Data Entry)
- Daily submission of (Sub) Contractors sub mittals for the Poplar Point Pump Station via the Clean River Project.
- Entered (Sub) Contractors invoices for Management approval.
- Scanned Emergency Physician’s badges and assisted course Instructors.
- Provided Administrative support for the Human Resources and Payroll Departments.
- Billed Concrete Materials including Confidential .’s. Reviewed, edited and invoiced within a three day(s) billing cycle. Resolved billing and credit issues. Ran monthly edited reports to verify the accuracy of billing data.
- Entered employees worked time and production hours for payroll.
- Verified purchased materials (daily) by matching Rustler tickets to vendor invoices and Daily Crew Reports (DCR). Completed invoices were routed onto an Excel spreadsheet.
- Set up, organized and maintained company documents to be filed including new jobs, A/P, equipment checklists, vendor tickets, invoices, fuel sheets, billing documents, personnel information, Daily Crew Reports, weekly and truck driver timesheets.
- Set up construction equipment using GPS units thru Rhino Fleet Tracking, Inc.
- Operated multi-lined phone system. Opened and sorted incoming mail. Prepared and set up outgoing mail for next day delivery. Professionally received and resolved customer or public complaints. I performed daily Administrative tasks such as maintaining informational files and processing paperwork.