- To associate myself with an well - established and esteemed organization where I can develop my skills to large extent and in more professional manner thereby effectively contributing towards the benefit of the organization and in turn seeking career progress.
- Exceptional Dedication towards work
- Reliable (exceptional attendance and punctuality)
- Technologically Savvy and
- Quick to learn new skills
- Have a strong presentation skills.
- A fast learner.
- Zeal to learn more & implement what I learned to the best of my ability.
- Developed a “Can Do” attitude.
- Know how to prioritize & Organize tasks.
- A good team player & also possess leadership qualities.
- Based on single Integrated circuit, we designed a kit which can be used in various applications.
- The operation of the kit is designed in such a way that if we place our hand on a door handle or metal plate, the circuit will immediately sound an alarm.
- Accessed project on Wireless Technology to help the disable person in moving their wheelchair with tongue motion using tongue drive assistive technology.
- This assistive technology provides people with severe disabilities with effective computer access and environment control. It translates users intention into control commands by detecting and classifying their voluntary tongue motion.
- Studied the characteristics of a Micro Controller, deal the device with several other components.
- Accomplished a project on allocating numbering scheme to Confidential through Confidential which is an automatic electronic private exchange and it provides immense services in telephone communication network within a campus.
- Maintenance of electronic circuit boards and switching technologies.
- Can operate all operating system of windows.
- Familiar and can work on MS Office (all versions) & have interest in networking.
- Have knowledge about networking.
- Programming languages: Basics of C.
- Organized & Attended the Electronics era workshop.
- Maintainance and supervising works in both Private and Government organization.
- Also done project & Presentation in Confidential Technologies.
- Attended practical workshop on PCB design of electronic circuits.
- Good operating and Data entry skills.