Proven ability to learn quickly, and become an expert in a variety of technologies. Have a proven track record of providing system integration services from small to Fortune 500 companies. I have deployed and managed several hundreds of applications successfully without any business downtime, and have more than 20 years of IT experience.
- Virtualized hundreds of applications using Microsoft App - V 4.6 and App-V 5.0.
- Packaged and deployed MSI packages using Microsoft SCCM 2007 and Microsoft SCCM 2012.
- Configured application and security settings using Ivanti Desktop Now (Formerly known as AppSense) - Environment Manager and Application Manager.
- Updated monthly VDI images and SCCM task sequences with new software and patches.
- Provided 3rd level desktop support.
- Spearheaded the migration of Symantec Endpoint Protection from version 12 to version 14.
- Completed the Windows 7 migration.
- Software packaging for workstations and servers.
- Application management using AppSense.
- Provided software packaging for desktops and servers using Wise Package Studio, and VMWare Thinapps.
- Created virtual applications for Confidential Americas Citrix Farm.
- Completed the desktop convergence of Confidential Americas to Confidential parent company. Over 4,500 desktops were migrated from the GCM to the FM domain. Hundreds of software applications were repackaged to conform to new desktop environment.
- Migrated several hundreds of applications from ABN Amro, Citizens, and Sempra to Confidential .
- Utilized Active Directory group policies to deploy, and maintain a set of 1,200 active applications.
- Completed the migration from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10G.
- Provided and maintained automation solutions using Windows Scripting Host, batch scripting, and Windows Management Instrumentation.
- Managed application settings through Active Directory group policies such as IE and Office.
- Third level desktop support.
- Desktop engineer - Desktops, Blades, and VDI.
- Consolidated 250 TGA Exchange sites into 21 sites. Consolidated 700 Exchange servers to less than 150.
- Provided third level support for TGA Exchange Servers, Outlook Web Access, Blackberry, Antigen (Exchange Virus Scanner), and Postini (Outsourced Spam Filtering).
- Worked with Research in Motion to test, and pilot Blackberry Enterprise Server v4.0.
- Assisted Confidential in migrating ML from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.
- Updated client software from Lotus Notes 3.3 to 4.5.
- Novell Netware administration issues.
Confidential, New YorkIT Consultant
- Converted Nabisco International from a Novell environment consisting of Windows for Workgroups and Windows 95, to an NT 4.0 server/workstation environment.
- Provided for Windows NT, and Office 97 to end users.
- Software and Hardware support.
- Migrated Nabisco from Token Ring topology to Ethernet.