Computer Support Analyst with solid track record of coordinating, validating and deploying successful lab interfaces. Analyze customer issues and determine viable, high level problem resolution. Effectively manage project life cycle. Lead cross - functional teams of physicians, staff, vendors and salespersons. Develop and implement quality, “customer service first” environments attaining significant customer satisfaction.
- Clinical Application Support
- Customer Support
- Problem Resolution
- Requirements Definition
- Project Management
- Lead cross-functional teams
- Multiple Projects
- /Pre-Launch Readiness
- Functional Testing
- Post Implementation Support
- Attention to Detail
Microsoft Certified Professional | HL7 | LAN/WAN |Domain Admin | Network Communications | VPN | HUB |Security | PCI/SOX Compliance | Remote Support | Domain Administrator | Active Directory | Lab Information Systems | Lab Vendor Software | Mainframe | Client Server | Help Desk Ticketing | Desktop Hardware/Software Configuration and Support | Microsoft Office Suite | Clinical Lab Experience
IT Project Specialist
- Led teams of physicians, clinical staff, vendors and salespersons across broad technical and business disciplines.
- Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time and with desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful testing and validation analysis of lab orders and results.
- Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving environment.
- Documented project status and pass/fail vendor performance metrics. and ongoing to client user teams to ensuring clients’ pre-launch readiness for adoption, project success, and client satisfaction.
- Consistently met lab audit requirements of 100% accuracy.
- Received, labeled, prepared and delivered specimens for laboratory testing
- Testing performed at Nuclear Power Plants for Alcohol and drug detection. Accurately followed Chain of Custody policy and procedures.
- Employed strategies and project plans tailored to the successful implementation of physician lab interfaces of vendor software for lab orders, results and billing go-lives.
- Able to work in all standard Quest business units as well as Quest’s specialty “one-off” labs to provide accurate transmission of electronic health records.
- Analyzed and addressed customer and vendor issues through project life cycle.
- Demonstrated 100% security compliance for internal and external SAS70 and SOX audits.
- Liaison to corporate office providing exceptional customer support for access issues, mainframe, LAN/WAN, network communication support issues.
- Created effective system downtime procedures and escalations.
- Facilitated PCI two factor authentication system, client server, web-based and Passpoint Badge physical access systems granting appropriate access permissions to managers, employees and customers.
- Team Leader for Help Desk, System Admin and Security utilizing ticket system for problem resolution, pc adds/moves and changes.