- Highly accomplished and results - driven IT Professional with 15+ years of experience managing all facets of systems administration, computer networking, installations, troubleshooting, and technical support operations.
- Adept at collaborating with all levels of personnel and corporate management to achieve business and IT resolution objective success.
- Solutions-oriented with notable success performing a broad range of IT initiatives while participating in planning and implementation of systems solutions in direct support of targeted business objectives.
- Consistently revered for managing large call volume and ticketing system issues while providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Currently seeking a position in Information Technology Customer Support.
- Technical/Customer Support
- Project Management
- Database Administration
- Server Setup/Management
- Financial Analysis/Budgeting
- Operations Management
- Staff Training/Supervision
- Network Administration
- Mail/LAN/Web Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Team Building/Leadership
- IT Sales Consulting
- Issue Tracking/Resolution
- TCP/IP Protocols/Scripts
- Hardware/Software Configuration
- Strategic Planning
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Full lifecycle experience in scoping, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise-scale business applications and business intelligence software.
- In-depth knowledge of many web applications, database platforms, and hardware systems.
- Unique competency in translating business issues into technical solutions including technical leadership and coordination, and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while initiating efficient customer support initiatives.
- Researching and developing interfaces and applications, as well as designing digital and analog circuits and microprocessors.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with a wide-range of technical abilities and proficiency in several applications and hardware platforms.
- Ability to develop courseware and conduct competency-based skills training for organizations of all sizes.
- I provide instant technical support to customers, saving them the long waiting time and high cost of a technician.
- Customers also turn to me when they are interested in buying a new product.
- Therefore, being an expert means I am always up to date on the latest developments on the latest hardware and software markets.
- I chat with up to 3 customers at a time and is required to answer all of their questions and concerns.
- The goal is that at the end of each session customers will have a complete solution to their problems.
- When providing shopping advice, I give the customer additional information, such as where to get the best price, or what kind of warranty to add.
- The Confidential support platform is currently available in Apple iTunes store.
Manager, Special Project
- Coordinated all phases and activities concerned with the development of a 3000 sqm public building related to network and systems implementation, building management systems and building card access security, from its conception, construction to final completion.
- Established strategies, budgets, work plan and master timeline programme for each stage of the individual projects, assembling it into a plan to be implemented on a daily basis to ensure timely and effective completion.
- Organized and document records of communications and contracts to ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Oversaw the progress of activities during construction such as assessing and determining appropriate construction methods for the most cost-effective plan and schedule to proceed.
- Implemented and coordinate procurement of systems, equipment and fixed assets for the day-to-day operations of the building.
- Responsible for the overall day to day IT support operations for students and lecturers for the School of Design, managing a team of five support officers.
- Additional roles include that of IT Manager, Internal Auditor, Environmental Manager and Safety Manager.
- Managed yearly budget of $1.5 million for the procurement of equipment, hardware and software based on the requirements of the various diploma courses offered by the school.
- Administered school studios, workshops and classrooms to comply with the prevailing Environmental, health and safety policies.
- Organized risk assessment on all workplace activities that take place in the school.
- Directed an efficient and friendly IT helpdesk line to support staff and students with their daily computer problems.
- Oversaw the upgrade and purchase of software, workstations and network equipment and operating systems as needed on a yearly basis.
- Implemented a new prototyping studio which is a new rapid prototyping facility containing Confidential machines, laser cutters and 3D prototyping printers.
- Organized the official opening of the IDEA Centre and IDEA Centre two.
- Negotiate the Memorandum of Understanding with 10TACLE Studios Asia for online games server testing.