Testing Tools: Selenium, Eclipse, AEM, CQ5, Confidential Quality Center, Confidential ALM, Rational Tools, such as Clear Quest, Mercury Interactive tools, such as Test Director, ALM Quality Center, QuickTest Pro, and LoadRunner, Compuware’s QACenter Enterprise Solution Suite, specializing in QARun, Manual and automated testing for many applications in the automotive and health care industries, and general knowledge of Rational testing tools.
Software: Confidential ALM, ServiceNow, Atlassin JIRA, FIT, Testlink, Clear Quest, Lotus Notes, SQL Navigator, TOAD, FTP/Telnet, Oracle, SQL Plus tool, PVCS Tracker, BugZilla, Cognos ReportNet, Zephyr, AutoMate, MS Word and MS Excel, MS Visio, Epic, general knowledge of MS Project, Confidential Quality Center, and Front Page.
Languages: Java, Visual Basic, Version Control Systems, Lotus Notes, COBOL programming, VBScript, General knowledge of Java, and Java Script, C/C++ Programming, General knowledge of PowerBuilder and Uniface, Light exposure to Unix, Cold Fusion testing, mainframe emulator Rumba, AS/400, and RPG IV Programming.
Skills: Trained in A+ Certification, Trained in ISTQB Certification, Agile and Waterfall methodologies, Trained and Supported Lotus Notes, Mobile Testing, End - User Software Testing, Agile Testing and Methodologies, Parallel Testing, NASCO Membership systems, NPS eligibility, Solid knowledge and understanding of all phases of Software Testing and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Regression testing, Functional testing, Unit Testing, and HTML Web Development.
Confidential, Troy, MI
IT Technical Support
- Highly adept in systems analysis diagnostics and troubleshooting and conflict resolution for the doctors and nurses and the other end users.
- Provide support and solutions to customer queries to meet company objectives using all platforms of Epic platforms.
- Exhibits excellent organizational and problem - solving skills to assist customers in migrating from their traditional systems to Epic.
Confidential, Birmingham, MI
Senior QA Tester
- Assigned Atlassian Jira Tickets by Project Managers to improve Chrysler and Dodge web sites to perform manual testing on desktop, mobile (iOS and Android), and tablet platforms.
- Wrote and report defects and testing results to several upper management and different teams on a daily basis.
- Worked closely with Project Managers, Test Managers, Deployment Managers, Architects, and developers to provide quality testing for the clients.
- Cleared Akamai and Dispatcher cache and tested analytics by inspecting each site looking for errors and ensuring the analytic values were correct and gave my approvals to the clients.
- Tested Chrysler and Dodge sites on test, staging, and production environments. I verified the updated content and then published the content live in production environments, using AEM 6.3. I also tested breakpoints for desktop, mobile, phablet, and tablet platforms.
- Once Project Managers and the end clients approved my test results, I published and deployed the changed code and updates to production.
- Management increased my testing responsibilities to include: Fiat, FCA, RAM Trucks, Jeep, in addition to Chrysler and Dodge.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Mobile Software QA Tester
- Created test cases in ALM for cutting edge technology for OnStar mobile, for both Android and iOS and across multiple platforms and for multiple mobile apps (i.e. myChevrolet, myCadillac, myGMC, myBuick, myOpel, My Vauxhall, RemoteLink) across the world.
- Performed manual test executions for both system testing and end to end testing for different countries and on different Operating Systems, using Confidential ALM.
- Performed mobile testing on different environments (Production and Validation and Beta builds) and on different builds for all 7 of our mobile apps for the different versions of both iOS and Android platforms - for different countries.
- Performed smoke testing on Beta, Validation, and Production builds across different countries, regions, and appropriate language combinations (i.e. Europe, Canada, Mexico, UK, Korea, etc.) for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Wrote and report defects and testing results to upper management and several different teams that ensures quality for the different myBrand mobile apps.
- Identified, Analyzed, and Tracked defects in Atlassian Jira and ALM.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Mobile UAT QA Lead
- Worked closely with different testing teams (System Testing and other UAT teams) to coordinate the testing efforts for AAADrive and for UBI (Usage Based Insurance).
- Provided end to end testing and technically tested the embedded software using mobile apps and web based applications for AAADrive and for UBI (Usage Based Insurance).
- Tested across multiple renewal and/or billing cycles to ensure the changes were applied accordingly to the mobile applications for Confidential, across various states in the USA.
- Wrote Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Conditions and Test Condition Matrix from the BA s mobile screen process flow charts to ensure all aspects of testing was done.
- Performed functional testing involving the testing of all core functions of the application, for both mobile and web based testing.
- Tested the application on both the iPhone and Android devices to make sure the application was extensively tested and working as designed.
- Used ServiceNow for intranet news, knowledge transfer, service request, and more.
- Performed testing for the application under different networks and Internet speeds including 3G, 4G, LTE, and Wi - Fi.
- Also performed user acceptance testing of mobile apps as well as web-based applications. Also involved in different phases of Test effort like System Testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Smoke Testing, and End to End testing.
- Performed Ad-hoc testing and regression testing and email testing for Confidential Mobile and Confidential Drive and UBI mobile apps, testing several features of these mobile apps - based on the business requirements and effectively communicate my test results to multiple teams.
- Evaluated user stories. Also have the ability to manage time, meeting deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Actively participate in planning, daily scrums, review meetings, and various status meetings with upper management.
- Involved in establishing scope, traceability, and test scenarios.
- Used the Agile methodology during the project life cycle and ascertained deliverables on a per sprint basis.
- Used the automated testing tool, Confidential Application Lifecycle Management (ALM, version 12.5), to log defects on a daily basis to ensure quality.
- Responsible for running UAT s daily defect meeting to go over defects to all teams involved, including management.
- Worked directly with developers, project management, Business Consultants, senior level executives and other team members on this large project to deliver quality testing.
- Managed test execution for AAADrive and for UBI (Usage Based Insurance).
- Wrote manual test cases and test conditions and test scripts for multiple projects.
- Reviewed the business requirements and wrote exemplary test cases and test conditions based on those business requirements.
- Provided outstanding testing and performed well as a UAT QA Lead in 2015 and asked to return for phase 2 for these project.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Senior QA Software Engineer
- Tested functionality from the use cases against CQ5 Templates, Components, Workflow, and Forms for Adobe AEM/CQ5 enterprise Content Management System (CMS).
- Authored and published AEM pages for Ford's and Lincoln's Dev and QA sites for the CMS/VCR project.
- Written Test Cases from the user stories in the Task List document (requirements) and reviewed and executed the test cases for each sprint. Tested the functionality of each component and if found defects logged them in STEP and JIRA.
- Performed parallel testing involving several different testing team. Also worked on several different projects at one time to deliver quality testing services to the end clients.
- Also tested against Ford Social and Akamai Caching projects on both wired and mobile platforms and performed Smoke Sanity Testing on web applications for several different projects.
- Ability to manage time, meeting deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Actively participate in planning, daily scrums, and review meetings.
- Collaborate and work closely with Development, Analytics, Project Management and other digital disciplines during the project lifecycle.
- Tested on front end web sites after reviewing wireframes written with Axure.
- Instrumental in testing against Podcast applications and AS3 applications.
- Worked for both onshore and offshore testing teams.
- Worked on Social networking site, worked on Ford sync, and My Ford Touch.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Performed testing on several different projects and across several different platforms (i.e. QA, UAT, Staging, Pre - Production, etc.) delivering quality testing results in Healthcare IT.
- Performed cross browser testing for the different websites that Wellness & Prevention offers to their customers to ensure accuracy and in an Agile testing environment.
- Wrote defects for the different projects and across multiple platforms, using Jira and FIT Tracking Solutions and reported those defects to the appropriate groups using FIT and Jira.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform data testing and verify information on the back-end.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Worked on several different projects, delivering quality testing results.
- Wrote test plans, scenarios, and test cases for the different projects and reported to leadership for my deliverables on a daily basis.
- Gathered and analyzed test data from raw data to perform validation with billing and finance information.
- Worked as a Finance/Billing manual tester and worked closely with Client s upper management.
- Performed functional testing, data testing, unit testing, and regression testing.
- Used Zephyr to validate and verify test scripts.
- Created and Maintained defect management throughout the project using Jira.
- Wrote and executed test cases on different mobile projects and across different platforms, including Android and iOS.
- Worked as a mobile tester on ecommerce website: Best Buy.com in an Agile testing environment.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developed test cases for the Next Generation projects for Ford Motor Company websites.
- Execute test cases across multiple browsers and Operating Systems using VMWare, and reported those results to management.
- Document QA test results using a web graphical tool, Testlink, and track defects using a web graphical interface, JIRA.
- Communicated with the project development team throughout the iterative project lifecycle.
- Performed Functional, Smoke, Regression, Integration, and End to End testing on Ford s Development, QA, and Production testing environments and against Akamai caching.
- Performed cross browser testing on different browsers, for example IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari, and across different OS, for example: Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP, etc.
- Performed functional, Smoke, Regression, Integration, and End to End testing against different OS and Browser platforms.
Confidential, Pontiac, MI
Lotus Notes Tech Support Specialist
- Communicate and resolve technical issues and problems for Confidential suppliers, Confidential Dealers, Confidential Branch, Route One users, Lotus Notes end users, SAP end users, Allison Transmission users, and other end users.
- Documented, validated, associated, assigned and handled incident problems and information to resolve client s issues and trouble tickets.
Confidential, South Lyon, MI
Test Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developed metrics and test cases for various projects for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan from Use Cases, in a very organized, structured, systematic, and analytical way using Agile Software methodologies on NASCO applications and membership systems.
- Developed a template for writing test cases, my test cases were used as a standard for other teams to write their test cases.
- Mentored and managed team members on different projects on how to write and execute test cases for the different projects.
- Took initiative in creating a defect / bug tracking document in Excel that is used to report issues/problems during the different phases of the project: Development, Staging (QA), and Production.
- Ability to understand and translate use cases and system requirements into test cases and scripts.
- Analyzed Use Cases and worked with development and Business Analyst to create quality test grids, test cases, and test scripts. Also used Rational s Clear Quest to track defects.
- Identified and maintained defects and provide detailed written descriptions of problems uncovered during testing.
- Created documents like the defect tracking log and maintained it and lead the efforts in reporting defects daily to the managers of the different projects on the Local and NASCO Membership systems and enrollment systems.
- Worked closely with and reported testing results to testing and quality management.
- Performed end to end functional testing and regression testing for Blue Cross on web - based applications.
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills with a proven ability to work with a diverse team of individuals with different needs and objectives.
- Tests systems for functionality, accuracy, and adherence to specifications by performing systems integration, interface and regression testing.
- Developed, maintained, executed, and validated test plans and test cases to ensure quality of software solutions, including Production rollouts.
- Reported the project s daily status and testing discrepancies to the development and business unit and follows through to ensure that all issues were resolved.
- Identified and tracked program, system, user and/or documentation errors and potential design flaws and referred them to application team for resolution, so that the functionality of the application is not compromised.
- Performed regression testing on the application when new functionality was introduced to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the application. Also performed root cause analysis of test issues.
- Received light exposure to some of Rational s automated testing tools.