Twenty three years of experience in the management of Network SUMMARY Analysts, Programmers, Technical Analysts, Operations, Help Desk, Call
Centers, and Administration, internationally. Project Manager for numerous IT and business related projects. Served as a liaison between IT and corporate business units. Familiar with hiring, organizing, and scheduling staff. Accustomed to a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and departments simultaneously. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. My staff at GMAC was awarded the “Best of the Best Helpdesk Award 2003”, by Mortgage Technology Magazine. For 2004, we placed second in the National Helpdesk Institute Awards competition.
EDUCATION :BS (Equivalent) Computer Science
HARDWARE/ HP, Compaq, IBM, Dell, Gateway, Cisco.
SOFTWARE Novell Netware 3.X, 4.X, Windows (All iterations), Microsoft Office Suite (All iterations), Sharepoint, WordPerfect Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange, WMware, Microsoft Outlook, Groupwise Electronic Mail, Ghost, ArcServe, BackUp Exec, Revelation, Oracle, PC FOCUS, IBM Assembler, COBOL, BASIC, DOS/JCL
Confidential, June 2006 Colmar, PA To Present Network Operations ManagerResponsible for multi-site support pertaining to Network infrastructure, application support, security, and creation of all policies and procedures.
- Overall responsibility for Network infrastructure, licensing, and support.
- Manage a group of six Engineers skilled in various Networking disciplines as well as four desktop support people.
- Responsible for all Vendor relations and interaction.
- In order to maintain valuable personnel, established a flexible work schedule consisting of staff working from home one day per week, and in some cases a 4 day, 10 hour per day work week.
- Expanded staff structure, adding a Management position, to allow a path for advancement.
- Managed relocation of data center in Colmar, PA, to a hardened facility in Bethlehem, PA.
- August, 20, 2011, moved Data Center from Houston, TX, to Valley Forge, PA in 48 hours with no regular hour business interruption.
- Introduced company to server virtualization.
- Established Microsoft SharePoint portal as a central repository for all IT documentation.
- Introduced standardized policies and procedures.
Helpdesk Manager, Call Center Manager
Responsible for multi-site support. Service level contracts internal and external, as well as creation of IT related policies and procedures. Also involved were portions of Quality Assurance and Risk assessment for overall technology. Details follow:
Help Desk / Call Center
Managed internal technical support staff of seventeen.
- Responsible for computer support of 1200 on site computers and related equipment for eastern US.
- Created and enforced all IT related policies and procedures.
- Created Service Level Agreements for internal and external customers.
- Responsible for installation and support of Windows XP workstations.
- Established and maintained virus protection on all desktops and laptops.
- Established and maintained relationships with outside vendors for repair of equipment.
- Researched and recommended all technology-related purchases as well as recommend technological streamlining to create maximum operating efficiencies within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensured on-going training and education of support staff.