To secure a responsible career opportunity, where I can fully utilize my, human resource and management skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of my employer. A proven leader and with many organizational abilities. Able to coordinate several task simultaneously. Looking to be a part of a company and help it grow and succeed.
A+ & Net +, MS Word, Excel, Windows XP, Windows Vista, MS Office, Power Point
- Responsible for office duties such as reception, scheduling, organization of student test and scores, filing, maintaining office supplies, mailings, creation of mail brochure and newsletters.
- Operate office machines such as computer terminals and station for testing, business printer, high speed business photocopiers, reader/scanners, addressing machines, stencil - cutting machines, microfilm reader/printers, folding and inserting, bursting, and binder machines.
- Customer assistant finding their hardware needs, Cashier and Inventory stocking.
- Various duties including paint mixing and light maintenance on lawnmowers, weed eaters and chainsaws.
- Operating forklift, unloading stock shipments and other stacked pallet materials.
Spray Tech- Resurface/Applicator
- Resurfaced counter tops, porcelain tile and baths, repaired and resurfaced fiberglass tubs and showers, baptismal, and whirlpools, mixed polymers, catalyst and resins.
- Managed online customers and instructed them of web site sales and operations.
- Advised them of product distribution and retail decline.
- Promoted sales of various venders to customers.
- Telemarketing and hands on site preparation and instruction.
Computer Tech/Office manager
- General computer repairs and upgrades, sales on new and used computers and computer parts.
- Managed office and ordered supplies and parts for the technical aspects of the business.