- Non - linear online review system written in Python.
- Uses different functions over a specific range of values to increment a counter the user controls.
- As the user inputs higher survey scores the more input is needed to increase or decrease the overall rating
- Accounts for natural tendency to leave inaccurate reviews online.
- Can be fine-tuned with different coefficients of incrimination.
- Many organization receive inaccurate or incomplete data from their surveys causing flaws in decision making.
- Modeled after human visual system.
- Uses an array of pixels to simulate the receptive fields of visual neurons.
- Uses a feed forward machine learning algorithm.
- Can be applied to many machine vision problems including handwriting and facial recognition.
- Automatically collects climate data from internet connected sensors.
- Gathers data for solar radiation, soil moisture, average precipitation and other publically available data.
- Can be used in place of expensive local sensors for many applications in agriculture and meteorology.
- Climate monitoring networks can be cost prohibitive for many agricultural operation.
- This software is designed to conserve water and be free for use.
- Currently being expanded to current radar image data for location specific warnings such as extreme weather.
- Linux Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Python Programming (GUI, Web IO, File IO)
- Networking (TCP/IP, UDP, 802.11)
- Microsoft Windows
- Network Cabling and Hardware
- Scientific Instrumentation and Mechanics
- PC Repair and Troubleshooting
- UHF Devices
- Various Environmental Sensors, (Temp., Optical, Electrical)
- Cameras and Optics
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Foresight, Strategy and Innovation
- Research and Development
- Technology Management
- Maintain current knowledge of automotive technology and electronics.
- Document and diagnose problems and procedures.
- Maintain customer relationships and address their concerns.
- Manage a team of technicians and develop estimates for projects.
- Tutor various age groups from high school to adult.
- Subjects include college level chemistry, geometry and biology.
- Focus on scientific fundamentals.
- Operate computerized timing equipment.
- Ad Hoc computer networking in remote locations.
- Wearable RFID technology
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Maintain IT resources including PC and imbedded automobile systems.
- Service Writing and Customer Service
- Research and Development of online student science experiments.
- Document production and management.
- Customer service and project management.
- Diagnose and repair Land Rover vehicles.
- Handle customer complaints and questions.
- Inventory and part acquisition.
- Diagnose and repair most makes and models of automobile.
- Custom fabrication.
- Training of junior staff.
- Train under Mater mechanic.
- Lear other roles of dealership operations including parts and service writing.
- Factory Training