- Highly qualified professional offering exceptional knowledge in Chemical Engineering.
- Possessing excellent analytical skills with proven competencies in improving organizational productivity through the development and implementation of strategies that foster operating synergies and facilitate lasting & positive change.
- Proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity while forming cohesive team environments.
- Driven by new challenges and adept at adapting to any cultural and environments.
- With a professional qualification and proven competences to deliver in challenging environments and high - demanding situations
- I aspire to carve my career within the Chemical & Process Engineering arena where my diligence and expertise can contribute towards professional and personal growth and success.
- Successfully completed a project on analysis and characterization of major minor and trace elements in hydro geochemical and geological samples using analytical techniques.
- Completed project on study of water treatment process and equipments.
- Participated in promethean national tech fest as a coordinator.
- Production Planning
- Trouble shooting
- MS-Office Suite
- Data Analysis - MS-Excel
Engineer-technical service department(TSD)
- Material balance, energy balance for existing process and optimization of operating cost of product.
- Capacity enhancement of plant.
- Development of PFD and P&ID for modified or new process.
- Trouble shooting & technical service to the production.
- Necessary support to change control documentation.
- Working on development in solvent recovery plant.
- Worked on regular operation of the processing plant by monitoring batch process of specialty chemicals and meeting production targets.
- Responsible for Distillation operations carried out in SOLVENT RECOVERY PLANT .
- To identify and solve Technical and process occur during production.
- Preparing material energy balance of the streams and calculation of requirement of utilities cost per kg of solvent required.