- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows 10 support, MDT/SCCM
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Repair
- Confidential Management System
- Information Technology
- Help Desk
- End User Support
- Desktop Support
- Customer Service
- Management Experience
WORK EXPERIENCE:End User Support Specialist
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Provide L3 Support to all end users, provide remote support for those not on location by phone or via TeamvViewer and Damware, work backlogged tickets as well as new tickets as they come into the Confidential Service Management ticketing system, password resets, unlock accounts, and new hire setups via Active Directory.
- Assist users with VPN connectivity issues, by walking them through the set up and configuration of OKTA Verify on their mobile devices syncing with their workstations and connecting va Global Protect to the VPN, work with the NOC to configure and set up VOIP phones for users as well as softphones.
- Hardware breakfix, sonftware installs and troubleshooting.
End User Support Specialist
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Provide End User support to all Confidential End / Confidential Users via phone, email, jabber, in person or remotely.
- Assisted and provided support in the roll out of windows 10 for over 1500 thin clients and laptops, as well as the upgrade to their automated customer support system and their computer telephony integration (CTI).
- Provided printer support for their Ricoh and Confidential network printers, mapping printers for users via IP address or Confidential print manager, imaged laptops and desktops via pixie boot or Ipv4 with Confidential VZ image, also debricked, reloaded or reimage units for all users and new hires.
- Ensured that all Ipads installed at the security desk remained online and functional, able to print visitor badges at the kiosk.
- Supported the installation, setup and configuration of cisco/citrix XenDesktop softphones.
Confidential, Hampton Roads, VA - Atlanta, GA
- Schedule and perform professional photo/video shoots and sessions including weddings, red carpet events, sweet sixteen, birthday celebrations, prenatal, personal, baby pics, portfolios and all forms of landscape photography.
- I also specialize in high definition video recording and editing using adobe CS5/CS6, final cut, adobe Light room 6.2, Photoshop, Camera Raw and adobe Premier pro master suite to edit and produce a high quality finished product.
Desk side and IMAC End User Support Specialist
Confidential, Westlake, OH
- Provide hardware/software desk side support to end users at various locations where assigned contracts are implemented, also hardware software break/fix support. Set up desktops/laptops configure/install applications for new hires, lotus notes, office 365, MS office suite, MS one drive etc.
- Reimage units via SCCM according to end users assigned role.
- Add laptops/desktop to domain, add objects, assign grp policies etc. via Active directory
- Support is hands on or remotely supporting approximately 500 end users. (contractor)
Field Operation Technician
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Roadway monitoring with Confidential 's vast experience in pavement research and design, assisting government transportation departments and private entities in condition monitoring and identification of deficiencies, enabling prioritization of road work.
- Operate the Automatic Road Analyzer (ARAN), which brings the latest technology to your road monitoring programs.
- The modular ARAN is a multifunctional vehicle for road surface data collection with subsystems and software that form the core of an integrated pavement management solution.
- The fleet surveys over 250,000 miles of road each year and has the capacity to survey over 300,000 miles annually.
APU Production Specialist
Confidential, Macon, GA
- Operate automated processing unit in the production of Confidential .
- Ensure that all operating specs meet their requirements with proper operating temperatures, materials, dies and gauges and document these factors daily by keeping an updated log.
- Limit downtimes by making sure machines are fully stocked with materials, tread, sidewall, body ply, apex etc. to ensure that builders are able to meet the daily quota in the production of Confidential .
Elite Repair Specialist
Confidential, Macon, GA
- Provide technical support to customers on T1 Circuits, POTS lines DSL circuits PRI's Adtrans and Cisco routers.
- Servicing Lightyear, Daystar and Cbeyond accounts via email and telephone support in an effort to minimize down time, duties include configurations of routers, ensuring that circuits are properly provisioned in the switch and ports are properly assigned and functioning as they should.
- Checked T1 circuits for errors, latency and bouncing, also that they are up without any alarms.
- In the event there is an issue with circuits or POTS lines one would need to determine the proper procedure in the dispatching of a tech.
- Birch/Att/ Confidential etc. to make the correct repair, alleviate down time and have the customer back up and running as soon as possible.
Desk side Support Specialist/Refresh Technician
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Provided hardware/software technical support to all end users, troubleshooting hardware/software issues, hardware break/fix, software problem calls/tickets via service now, answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients (involving interaction in person, by telephone, by email or remotely. Installed software, set up and configured exchange accounts, Lotus Notes, VPN, Sametime, operating system installations and repairs, driver and system update and maintenance.
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 installation and configuration.
End User Support Specialist
Confidential, Portsmouth, VA
- Resolved computer problems for clients involving interaction in person, by telephone or by email.
- Installed software applications, driver and system updates and maintenance.
- Installed, configured and set up Novell accounts, usernames and passwords via active directory for new hires.
- Hardware break/fix, virus removal and memory upgrades on desktops and laptops.
- Installed, configured and maintained Touch works (EMR) also installed Epocrates and various other medical applications on PDA's for new students during their residency.
- Installed and configured network printers, PDA's and laptops, set up and configured exchange accounts and Microsoft office suite installation and configuration, hard drive replacements (format reinstall operating system), complete system overhaul, motherboard, processor, video card, and power supply replacement.