To secure a position within a company that will appeal to my interest in technology as well as allow me to work to my full potential to grow and advance as much as possible within that field.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Microsoft Office 365 Technical Support Concierge Ambassador
- Advanced level of experience with Office 365, Confidential, PowerShell , Skype for Business, and OneDrive for Business wi t h average level of experience with SharePoint Online
- Received inbound calls and made outbound calls for service requests that were creat ed to troubleshoot issues occurring w i th Office 365 and the various surrounding pla t for ms
- He l p ed troubleshoot issues Office 2010, 2013, and 2016 suites
- Assist ed with User and Group management, such as the creation of Distribution groups, Securi ty groups, Office 365 groups, and individual user s.
- Worked t o troubleshoot mail flow issues reflecting DNS issues, registrar problems , and performed message traces.
- Performed lookups and assisted wi t h commerce and billing issues
- Worked with par t ners and IT staff to troubleshoot identity issues
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Confidential Tier II Subject Matter Expert
- Worked with Tier II Team Manager t o generate reports daily for Confidential Service Delivery manager s and Microsoft Technical Advisors of agents aged and backlogged cases.
- Performed service request scrubs for aged cases and provided feedback as to the resolution of the issue they were working on.
- Submitted a request for a Technical Advisor review on cases we were unable to determine a resolution for and i f need be submitt ed a Tier II I escalation.
- Reviewed the service request load of agents who were absent from work in o r d er to correctly route service requests that had scheduled call b acks or service requests where the cust ome r had emailed in asking for additional support or supplying requested information.
- Cases ranged from troubleshoot ing m a il flow, configuring hybrid environments, assisting customers with potential data loss, user management bo t h in the cloud and via Active D i re ctory
- Configured personal lab environment running Windows Ser ve r 2012, Exchange Server 201 3, se t up hybrid environment and federation w i th an Office 365 accoun t .
- Worked with customers to ass ist with various migrations (staged, cutover, PST. I MAP) to make sure customers data was not lost and as little downtime as possibl e was spent when moving to Office 365
- Wo rk ed on a call back basis with customers allowing me t o develop c a se management skills as well as customer scheduling
Subject Matter Expert
- Sent to Washington state for initial pre - release for the Confidential console.
- Additionally, put in charge of preparing the first wave of Subject Matt er Experts for the information they would be required t o know for the launch event for the new console.
- Handled technical questions concerning the console
- Monito red the local floo r for any emerging issues and getting them immediately reported back to Microsoft Mission Control in Washington as well as re l a ying any emerging issues reported in Washington to our local floor for awareness.
- Given additiona l responsibilities as Subject Matter Expert in both Confidential One and Confidential 360 categories
- Answered questions of a technical nature that agents may have, assist agents i n preparing and being abl e to find the answer for a more efficient response time t o t he customer, moni t or the phone queues for excessive hold times, excessive call time, and ag ent aux il iar y (breaks) usage.
T echnical Support Frontline Engineer
- Answering technical questions about the Confidential environment ranging from troubleshooting Outlook to Office 365 support
- Configured Office 365 accounts from initial purchase to final deploymen t for cloud-only environments
- Worked w i th cust omers to configure DNS in o r d er to ensure that moil flow was set up as quickly as possible
- Assisted customer s in user creation and configuration
- Studying for s in Windows Server 2008, W i ndows 7, Office 365, and Exchange Server 2010
Confidential, Fayetteville, NC
- Spearheaded several front lot merchandising / marketing projects
- Led mandatory Sunday meeting discussion regarding team numbers and future objectives
Confidential, Tinley Park, IL
- Installed home theater components in houses of varying shapes, s i zes and difficulties.
- Ran different types of cable indoors and outdoors i nclud i ng but not limi t ed to CAT5, 14/2 and 14/4 speaker wire, CRESNET cabl e and coaxial cable.
- Mast e r ed ter m ina t ing the various forms of cable listed above including both straight and crossover CAT5
- Pre-wired and retrofit home theaters and home theater components including speakers, TV's and keypads
- Ins t al led and calibrated a wide range of home theater devices from Receivers, TVs, DVD P l a yers, Confidential and PlayStation 3
Confidential, Peru, IL
Product Information Specialist
- Answered and managed technical questions regarding our product base.
- Worked directl y with product manufacturers for complicated questions