- 16 years of experience in the I.T. industry
- Familiar with all Microsoft applications and Windows Operating Systems. Up to Windows 8 and Server 2008 R2
- Experience with free Linux distros such as Ubuntu and Cent0S
- Mac OS X BSD along with Apple smart devices.
- Administrative abilities include MS Exchange, and Active Directory. Also the ability to build and integrate Domain and Exchange servers
- VMware environments with use of VMware server with multiple virtual server configurations per single host. Builds following VM - Ware white paper specs and guidelines.
- Full installation and configuration of Cat5, WAN networks
- Knowledge in cable tolerances and specs for copper data transmission
- Troubleshoot customer internet and email issues
- Isolate issues with Telco providers and facilitate repairs
- Go on - site for advanced troubleshooting chronic problem customers
- Monitor connectivity on company’s routers.
- Correct issues with customer’s equipment to resolve internet connectivity
- Installation and repair of Wireless CPE
- Installation of over 7000 devices including 600 clinician pc's in patient rooms.
- Provide support for new devices for project OneCare
- Saint Vincent Desktop Analyst Troubleshoot hospital pc’s for hardware, connectivity, and software issues. Administrate Active Directory
- Software included Citrix and Windows XP client OS.
- Ticket System included the use of Remedy
- Hospital client software used included McKesson and Cerner Citrix environment.
- Installed/Repaired infrastructure from outside facilities and inside home.
- Highly focused in customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with other departments for installation and repair.
- Twisted pair telephony and Cat5 cabling tolerances.
- Full scope of understanding in WiFi router and small networking environments.
- Certificates in networking, telephony, WiFi, VoIP
I . T . Consultant/ Architect
- Managed small companies’ I.T. Infrastructure.
- Maintained current network environment of client computers and servers.
- Developed scopes of work and budgets of upgrade timelines.
- Designed back up plans for data safe keeping.
- Created presentations and topologies for clients to understand their business’s technology.
- Plans developed for NAS and Win2003 Server backup
- Server builds for single domain and VM-ware environments to include VM-ware tolerances and capabilities.
- Thin client environments to include domain cloud infrastructure with Windows 2008 Server
- Windows Server hardware build and domain integration
- Creating of budget and build sheets for infrastructure upgrade
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2008 builds and client site management.
Network Engineer / Technician
- Worked for family owned business that offered a complete office supply solution.
- First started doing new pc builds and hardware/software troubleshooting.
- I worked my way in to networking and lead tech.
- Served companies in three Arkansas state counties for on-site services such as public libraries, local law enforcement and law firms.
- Maintained four public school districts infrastructure and provided server and client builds
- Managed technicians in I.T. Department with up to 3 employees.