- Microsoft: servers 2003, 2008, 2012,2016, XP, 7, SQL,SSIS, Office, Project 2010, 2013, Visio
- Cisco IOS and packet tracer
- Linux red hat and fedora
- VM ware
- MSSQL Administrator
- Solar winds MSP.
- RDP set up server, router and firewall
- Script design both CMD and Powershell
- Was the senior technician my responsibilities included client interaction some sales and design and set up of custom backup and recovery solutions as well as server repair consulting and cloud computing set ups.
- Added 65 new clients in my first 6 months of employment due to trust and relationship with many potential clients.
- Hired full time from Confidential to won the above and beyond award for my skills and work ethic.
- Was given major responsibility working alone to find complex slowness issues with both server and SQL issues affect clients everyday workflow worked alongside developers and DBA’s. Confidential is a EHR that serves Podiatry doctors.
- Help then design their first cloud platform.
- Was involved in most major technically improvement to the platform and functionality.
- I do SQL migrations and upgrades install dual sync proprietary software to get doctors HIPPA complaint.
- Field calls from clients whom are doctors and office mangers.
- Convey technical information to non technical users perform updates to and fixes to server software to prepare for upgrades and migrations.
- Respond by phone and email report progress on ticket systems use Citrix remote technology to gain access of client’s servers and workstations.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Owner - Operator
- I ran an application server where I sell services that I provides such as fast internet to run high bandwidth intensive programs that I provide support and licensing for as well as being responsible for advertisement and billing.
- I implemented Microsoft 2003,2008 and 2012 servers I ran applications such as Microsoft excel for billing VMware I run active directory and designed and managed my SQL database with tools in SSIS to import my spread sheets and keep all my documentation organized and accessible.
- With the use of project I keep a schedule and maintain standards and milestones in order to grow business.
- Provided VPN and other remote access services such as c-panels for my clients.
- I was responsible for securing and monitoring the performance of these servers I use Linux backtrack 6 to perform vulnerability testing and write contracts containing acceptable use policies for my customers.