- Seeking challenging opportunity where abilities, education and experience within the general discipline of computer services will have valuable application.
- Strong knowledge of older and emerging software, operating systems and hardware.
- Solid experience in troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software.
- Excellent understanding of IP addressing and subnetting.
- Experience with CITRIX or other application portals.
- Possess the ability to test hardware and peripherals and replace parts and components.
- Deep knowledge in internet domain - name addressing and IP address classification.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Familiarity with Salor Wind, reserving and managing IP address according to MAC address.
- Good knowledge of CLI commands.
- Basic understanding of routing protocols.
- Knowledge and experiences in C++, Xilinx ISE-VHDL, Java Script.
Knowledge with: Windows XP and Windows 7,8 and 10 Enterprise OS, Client Management Tools.
Tools: Problem Ticket Systems (Remedy, FrontRange, etc.), Remote Resolution (LANDesk, SMS, Screen connect, etc.), MS Active Directory, Malware and spyware detection software.
Applications: SnagIt, Visio, SharePoint, Office 2010, Solar Winds, VMware Mirage.
Sold experience of networking fundamentals/protocols: IPv4,VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, WiFi, SolarWinds etc., and Subneting .
Desktop support (IT technician)
- Efficiently analyze and correct hardware and OS problems
- Identify software and network problems
- Monitors the performance of workstations system, network printers and other network devices
- Manage Heat DTS Queue and evaluate each incoming ticket
- Reserve IP address with MAC address for spical workstation and Network printers in SolarWinds
- Contact each end-user and attempt to resolve the issue remotely or on sight
- Resolve all tickets received each day. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves/troubleshoots job scheduling problems.
- Installs, configures, and optimizes operating systems, applications and network printers localy or remotely (Lenovo ThinkPad series, ThinkCentre M92P and Zero Thin Client).
- Perform peer review/test instruction sets for new DTS Processes
- Image desktop and laptop with VMware Mirage installation.
- Partner with Site Focal and Manager for special projects as needed.
Customer service associate
- Provide computer-lab troubleshooting by using critical thinking skills
- Update network topology and recommend future add-on hardware/software
- Assist with network installation encompassing 50 workstations and 5 printers
- Configure IP addresses and configure Client access to the PCs
- Provide guidance to professors and students in using different software
- Update patches and install/configure new releases of software
- Maintain and update records of all hardware and software
- Manage PCs, printers, and peripherals
- Troubleshoot software and hardware problems
Data Base Programmer
- Responsibilities include designing in the form of flow charts, programming, maintaining and updating software systems used by the Iraqi Post Office
- Updated and upgraded the Application of billing Database system for electronic computing central for Confidential used nationally in Iraq
- Developed the Application of the international accounting system for the Communication System used nationally in Iraq
- Constructed and maintained postal package system and accounting system
- Developed and maintained human resources database