Professional Property and Casualty Insurance Producer with over 11 years of experience in the insurance industry, searching for rewarding and challenging opportunity, where I can apply my skills and utilize my expertise to your organization goals
- possess solid verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office 2016 suite and Office 365
- Mobile devices/tablets (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile)
- Basic wired and wireless networking concepts and Windows networking
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and administration
- Basic internet and email concepts (HTTP, SMTP, SSL) troubleshooting
- Microsoft Desktop Deployment Tools
- Advices the clients on their coverages and cancelation policies.
- Making changes to the policy(s), obtaining loss history, and requesting policy and endorsement copies.
- Submitting application on behalf of my clients.
- Reviewing the policy terms and conditions with customers.
Confidential, Washington, DCAdministrator
- Admission and Finances
- Setting student accounts and Issuing student’s ID
- Configuring student’s Password Policies
- Managing student’s Files.
- Assisting the desktop support team provide high quality support to our user community.
- Support and perform maintenance on the end - user computer environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting Confidential ’s internal IT Helpdesk operations.
- Support and administer Confidential ’s PCs, printers, phones, conference rooms, and related equipment.
- Tasks include end user support of applications and hardware, performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- As part of your daily responsibilities, you will be required to work both in-person and over the phone with Confidential end-users.
- The ability to shift gears and work on multiple technologies on a daily basis will be critical to your success, as will the ability to work successfully with non-technical users.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the help desk ticket system
- Prioritize tickets based on need and criticality
- Escalate tickets into problems with the network engineers when broad user groups are affected
- Work with end user software applications and provide assistance in configuration and use
- Assist with on-boarding and orientation of new users
- Document end-user process and procedure
- Create visual documentation and walk-throughs for end-user self service
- Setup, configure and maintain operation of all end-user IT equipment, including printers, computers, AV equipment, peripheral devices, mobile devices and tablets
- Maintain inventory and working logs for routine maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair (or arrange for repair) of desktop computers and laptops
- Work hands-on with A/V and conference room equipment
- Image and re-image workstations as needed
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Preparing weekly invoices
- Preparing the payroll and signing employee checks (QuickBooks)
- Possess exceptional customer service skills, strong supervisory skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Detailed oriented and able to identify discrepancies quickly.
- Very willing to exceed the client/customer expectations.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Have working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Able to work varying hours to include frequent nights and weekends.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally, with security officers, managers and senior leaders to convey findings of audits and inspections.