- Possess strong technical assistance skills.
- Successful in system testing and evaluation.
- Experience in program application design and development.
- Analyst skills
- Customer Service
Information Technology Programmer/Analyst
- Provided system technical support.
- Served as second tier Help Desk support.
- Utilized the Help Desk tracking tool to log system issues.
- Resolved software and hardware issues.
- Respond to request for technical assistance via phone, email and knowledge Database(Remedy)
- Remotely access end user systems and performed corrective actions to resolve issues.
- Evaluated software operations.
- Provided oversight and testing of system upgrades from vendors for Custom - Off-the-Shelf systems.
- Solve user P.C. software and hardware problems and requests related to applications
- Log Help Desk problems solutions in Help Desk Tracking tool and knowledge database( Remedy)
- Test and compare outcome to business requirements
- Developed applications utilizing Microsoft Access, SQL Server Management Studio ASP.Net, MS Visual Studio, MS Office Suite, XML, and HTML.
- Developed programs utilizing COBOL language.
- Developed programs utilizing Visual Basic.
- Developed, test, implemented and maintained system modifications and enhancements.
Information Technology Analyst
- Compiled system findings in written format for management and user review.
- Convert Business requirements to computer language
- Communicate technical terminology at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Served as a liaison with users concerning request, Usage and standards
- Conduct interviews and establish and maintain effective relationships with system users.
- Developed written instructions for loading, utilizing, and maintaining software.
- Developed system manuals.
- Conducted system for users.
- Conducted user interviews to determine application design requirements.
- Provide project management, coordination and oversight for Development, Test or Production implementation of upgrades received from vendors for COTS systems. This includes planning, organizing, communicating, consulting and serving as liaison with agency clients, vendors and other IT personnel.
REIMBURSEMENT ANALYST- FINANCE
- Creating medical procedure codes
- Entering updated Billable Rates
- Entering various insurance companies allowable amounts along with other items needed to produce bills.
- Testing updates
- Research system error reports and update system for accuracy per report.
- Provided consultation to Senior Reimbursement Assistant and other staff as necessary.
- Data entry
- Payment entry
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Pre-collections Account processing
- Process Medical Insurance Rejection Claims
- Customer Service Representative
- Created MS Access and Excel Statistic Reports