DBMS & Operations professional with acquired functional expertise into Data Analysis & ETL Management, Marketing Operations & various Support Functions during 10+ years of work exposure. Adept with working knowledge of tools & methods viz; Waterfall, SQL, Business Objects, Salesforce & JobScience. Proficient in enhancing business performances by adding analytical insights to projects. Ability to multitask between variant routine & ad - hoc responsibilities in database management & analysis, expense operations, support functions.
MSOffice, MS Access, Business Objects, SPSS, SQL (User Interface), Avaya, Salesforce, JobScience, Rapid Miner Studio, LinkedIn Recruiter
Database Manager & Operations Support
- Responsible to identify prospective candidates & business clients through cluster analysis using JobScience system.
- Manage bookkeeping using QuickBooks online.
- Manage data support & back-end operations for the firm by extensively using Salesforce, Job Science & LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Work as account manager handling more than 10 clients & one-point contact for their billing & compliance related queries.
- Managed billing & expense processes for food services for Confidential that comprises of 7 schools.
- Handled expense management, ensured accurate inventory processing of food & raw material & distribution.
- Provided customer services & query resolution, data management & food order processing.
- Handled Point of Sale processes, cash & inventory operations.
- Helped in building predictive business models through data extraction, cleansing & preliminary classification.
- Increased customer renewal & retention, X-sell & up-sell business performances by conducting end-to-end direct marketing campaigns in coordination with marketing & operations teams. This involved campaign sizing, designing, tracking pre & post campaign performance.
- Accelerated X-sell lead conversion through market research insights & predicted sales forecasts.
- Conducted end-to-end ETL process for data extraction & migration to & fro the organization to external vendor under agreement.
- Participated in scrum activity & designed process to distinguish lead generation & accurate conversion of credit assignment between sales & marketing teams.
- Created internal dashboards & MIS reports for senior management to depict campaign performance.
- Prepared business cases & performed UAT to build CRM for marketing team using Agile methodology.
- As BA, prepared BRDs, process flow diagrams to develop user interface CRM & prepare one point governance table to get single view of customer history.
- Liaison with IT to develop comprehensive data dictionary for Business Objects for marketing user interface.
- Liaison between IT & business in developing data migration structure & upgrade the existing model of data transfer & security to & fro organization using Waterfall.
- Prepared & standardized renewals & retention SOP & FAQ on company Intranet as a part of user module
- Designed Process Maps & Workflow for customer intimation campaign & data transfer & distribution mechanism.
- Managed call centre hiring process, ensured call quality efficacies, prepared Standard Operating Procedures, administered vendor Service Level Agreements, seek Compliance approvals & handled ETL process.
- Supported Sales & Marketing teams by working on marketing budgets & financial provisioning, providing sales staff with sales data, market trends, account analyses, new product information & relaying customer services requests.
- Ensured accurate billing & timely payments to vendors by coordinating with billing & Finance team.
- Handled process audits on call tracking system for call centre, data extraction, distribution & management process, SLAs for external vendors & policy booking.
- Liaison between internal & external vendors for marketing lead management, business tracking & reporting.
- Prepared & shared periodic & adhoc reports for senior management using Business Objects.
- Increased X-sell for Direct Marketing campaigns by 0.4% through customer behaviour insights for policy lapse & responsiveness towards DM campaigns.
- Reduced average call handling time by 2minutes by applying root cause analysis, examined for solutions using data analysis, best practices & standardized reports.
- Evaluated strategies for new business & renewal collection for rural customers.
- Monitored business performance of payment collection initiatives implemented for new business & renewals.
- Published collection & reconciliation reports with senior managers.
- Improved mobile communication service strategy for Confidential customers & advisors through VoC data analysis.
- Managed external & internal stakeholders, processed direct pay-outs under HR recruitment activities & employee benefits while working with Shared Services & finance audits.
- Provided accruals data to Finance supported with business trends for budgeting & actual closing.
- Scrutinized reimbursement invoices for India team of Confidential .