Analytical, problem solving, results - driven JD Edwards professional, successfully implemented and supported a wide range of projects in various industries. Hands-on experience as a developer, systems analyst, Techno -Functional consultant. Involved in designing and documenting technical specs, test cases. Deep technical knowledge of JD Edwards ERP, tables, UBEs, interactive applications and interfaces.
ERP: JD Edwards OneWorld Versions B7333 (Xe), B7334 (ERP8, JDEdwards 5), EnterpriseOne 8.10 and EnterpriseOne 8.11.
Programming Languages: C, VC++, Cobol, SQL and VBA.
Modeling Methodologies: Project Delivery Methods.
- Testing of procurement and inventory test scripts
- Took over a functional role from a technical one and implemented it successfully.
- Provided user level support and technical support in Real Estate and Finance modules.
- Developed and implemented the Direct debits program and process to automatically pull the Open amounts from tenants account.
- A file was generated and sent to the bank to debit the customer ‘s account.
- This automatic process resulted in significant time, cost and effort savings for the company.
- Designed, developed and implemented the Lockbox process to spread the cash automatically to Open Invoices.
- This process resulted in huge cost and effort savings and greater accuracy in cash spread.
- Developed the Payee Match interface file to send to the bank for automatic credit to supplier’s account.
- This resulted in less manual effort for the Accounts Payable team.
- Developed the Occupancy report, Trial Balance tabular reports, Income statement, Revenue & Expenses report, Capex and Leasing Cost reports for GE Canada Real Estate division.
- Enhancements and fixing of bugs in the P580411,P580411SV application as per client requirements.
- Development of the Unapplied Cash Metrics Summary report to Age the Open Receipt amounts in F03B13 and apply the aging amounts to the respective aging bucket.
- Preparation of the Unit Test Script with test cases for the developed objects.
- Implementation in JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 8.11 of the Manufacturing, Finance and S&D modules.
- Customization in the P4310 application for calculating the Planned Effective date using table triggers in F4311Enhancements.
- VAT Rate enhancement for updation of the tax rate and area codes.
- Developed interfaces for Auto Receipt in F03B13Z1 using multiple text file format.
- Cancellation of SK/OK orders through customized UBE using standard MBF’s.
- Implementation in JDEdwards OneWorld Xe of the Manufacturing, Finance and S&D modules.
- Design and development of Validation Reports for the Conversion based on sample data in the flat file.
- Design and development of QNC Metric Report (Summary and Detail).
- Design and development of interfaces (Daily Sales Interface, Employee Headcount Journal Entry Interface) for transfer of data from JDE tables to outbound flat files in the local and remote system using FTP.
- Implementation in JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 8.10 of the Manufacturing, Finance and S&D modules.
- Developed Sub Assembly Scrap application to scrap component items
- Enhancement of the Rates & Factors Report for copying,deletion of rates and factors codes
- Modification of the Inventory Adjustments application as per client requirements
- Provided technical support in JDEdwards ERP8 of the Finance and S&D modules.
- Creating applications for the display of items from the Item Ledger file
- Troubleshooting of reports executing on the JAS server
- Implementation of JDEdwards ERP8 of the Manufacturing, Finance and S&D modules.
- Table conversions for migrating legacy data into JD Edwards System for Item Master and Bill of Material
- Customized applications for developing Subcontracting module which will act as a bolt on module to the JDE Manufacturing procurement and Localization modules
- Developed Imports module as required by the client for carrying out the imports operations such as calculation of item wise freight and insurance charges for that purchase order in an invoice for a particular consignment
- Implementation of JDEdwards ERP8 of the Finance and S&D modules.
- Table conversions for migrating legacy data into JD Edwards System for Item Master and Address Book
- Workflow Management for Sale Order Approval in CSS implementation
- Migration from WorldSoft to One World Xe.
- Retrofitting of objects, comparing specification of B7331 object code with OneWorld Xe code for upgrading purposes
- Developed transportation reports in the post-upgrade phase