- To acquire a challenging position utilizing excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Am proven quick to learn new procedures, able to handle multiple assignments concurrently in the office, customer service, data entry, and Accounting fields.
- Experienced with handling 200+ calls in a day.
- Insurance Billing and Collections, Data entry, Medical Records Management, Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, Excel, Spreadsheets, Access, Outlook, Power - Point. Knowledge of Medic, IDX, PARS, Centricity, SMS - (Emdeon), ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding, Medicare, Medicaid and Third Party billing. Leading Pro for Financial and Healthcare Information system.
- Marketing specialist
- Healthcare sales & support
- Advanced in Data Entry
- 45 WPM
- Sales skills & techniques, medical and home-care insurance billing.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- HCPCS Coding
- Experience with Medical Billing and Coding System
- Customer serviceHealthcare and Insurance Billing
- Billing and CollectionsAccounting
- Consumer GoodsCall Centre and Health Claims
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Customer Service Representative
- Process cash and credit payments.
- Resolve problem accounts.
- Handled over 200+ inbound and outbound calls daily.
- Ensure prompt delivery of all orders.
- Provide customer service support.
- Receive incoming shipments. Perform billing activities for all credit purchases.
- Assist customers with return orders and exchanges.
- Answer phone calls and assist customers with questions. And supervise monthly inventory
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Fax, File and Scanning
Billing and Denial Desk Analyst
- Responsible for daily follow up and resolution of denied or filed - rejected claims. Ensure contractual compensation compliance.
- Handled high volume of inbound/outbound calls.
- Customer Service.
- Data Entry and Filing.
- Perform billing activities, correct and up-date claim denials or returns.
- Responsible for Medicare and Medicaid billings.
- Managed Accounting and patient financial services.
- Assist representatives with questions on health information and account related policies and procedures.
- Monitor payer websites(s) relative to policies and reimbursement guidelines.
- Review correspondence and news-letters for changes and up-dates on policies and procedures.
- Submit or resubmit claims to primary payers electronically or on hard copy paper.
- Also submit secondary and tertiary claims with appropriate documentation or attachments.
- Ensure appropriate ICD-9 and CPT 4 coding. Ensure correct health information for policy update.
- Run reports on all billing and payments to ensure accuracy and to make necessary adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for insurance billings and reimbursement.
- Medicare and Medicaid billings and served as liaison for managed care services.
- Ensure accurate insurance records up - date.
- Educated in Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) compliance.
- Resolve disputed accounts and collections. Maintain customer service satisfaction.
- Verify patient s records and ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding to ensure accurate billing.
Confidential, New York, NYBilling and Denial Desk Analyst
- Supervised insurance billing, patient financial services, Medicare and Medicaid billing.
- Determine concurrency and assign proper modifier to obtain maximum reimbursement
- Ensure compliance with customer service guidelines. Resolve issues with billings, insurance denials and pending claims for maximum revenue
- Run daily reports on all accounts for correction on all rejects and duplicate charges.
- Responsible for and educating in - house staff and new hires.