To obtain a position within the Information Technology field that would offers both challenges and advancement and one in which my al background will enhance the future growth of a progressive company.
- Sixteen Years functioning Desktop Support Engineer & Field Technician experience that includes a range of responsibilities for high level of customer service, supporting multiple desktop and laptop models upgrades installation of hardware & software, MS Office environments and maintenance of deferent makes of PCs and Printers.
- Knowledge of network protocol with background of MS - DOS, W2K, XP, Vista and Microsoft Office, NT & Novell with TCP/IP homogeneous / heterogeneous Coaxial and Ethernet Knowledge LAN / WAN network infrastructure, protocols and technologies; Network workstations peripherals configuration . Working with Remote Desktop.
- Last 10 years general computer experience.
- Support development of liaisons with vendors for procurement of new computers and Peripherals.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work independently and provide top-notch customer service.
- Server and Desktop, Laptop, storage systems, Mechanical aptitude, Fire Wire, Modem, Hub, Router, Cisco products (Series 2600, 2800 etc), wireless networking, Ethernet cabling and Fiber optics network installation.
- Familiar with maintenance of related equipment’s
- Experience in Service Desk Ticketing software. Used tickets Management like My Service, Remedy and Lotus Notes.
- 15 years of Desktop support skills to include install configuration, repair of windows 2000, XP Professional and Win 8.1 operating systems, Microsoft Office products, PUp gradation &Windows Update Service and Patches files.
- 7 years of troubleshooting LAN/WAN network related issues including server rooms and server data backup.
- 7 years’ supporting IP based phone system (Cisco)
- 10 years of maintaining communications and project status with management and customers.
- 10 years’ experience with Plotter, Dot Matrix/ Ink Jet and LaserJet Printer (Xerox, HP, EPSON,
- Lexmark, etc…) & UPS
- 10 years of experienced working in an On Site Support Role, hardware deployment/configurations and access administration role in big corporate house.
Desktop Support Analyst
- Experienced PXE Boot Image Windows 8.1 Machine.
- Leads group of technician Win 8.1 Image and work of others.
- Supporting with a primary focus at the VP’s, Directors and Executive level.
- Diagnosing and resolving issues related to masters role failure and Active Directory database.
- Working knowledge of various software package such as Adobe and others COTS product.
- Configured automatic updates for network clients by using Group Policy. Responsibility new accounts and hardware during the on-boarding process.
- Working Knowledge for Apple MacBook Pro and iPhone.
- Participating in complete system builds, upgrades, Migrations, code deployments and Patch Management.
- MS Office suite 2010, 2013 and Office 365.SCCM knowledge, Setup Cisco Jabber Creates and managing user accounts and controlling access rights, sets up user permissions and maintains approval hierarchies.
- Break Fix, Desk Side Support, IMACs, Data Migration, etc.
- Working with TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP wireless technologies,
- Experienced with network Switches, Routers, Hubs, Racks and Familiarity with encryption protocols.
- Responsible for Asset Management of all Laptop, Desktop and Printers corporate rules.
- Working with all components of IT infrastructure including remote access VPN user support tools and Laptop Wireless Devices.
- Setup and installed MS Office suite 2010, 2013 and deferent Lab application Installed and Maintenance.
- Used Service Desk ticketing management software like My Service, BMC Remedy and Lotus Notes Suite.
- Installation and maintenance Diagnostics application software Microsoft CCAPS, Meta Viewer, Tandem. Power Term Pro. (Others software used for Medical Diagnostic center)
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems related to various applications.
- Experienced executive and others user project management work.
- Worked Tier 1 through 3 resolved tickets.
- Ticketing system SRMS, Updated ticket every hour and Asset Management.
- Assist with Move and install.
- Coordinate with vendors warranty claims for hardware repair or PC Parts.
- Image Windows 7 Desktop and Laptop. Ready for New and Regular user PC and Deployment.
- Installed and setup Apps Packing and SMS.
- Upgrade XP to Win 7, Break Fix, Data Migration etc.
- Working Active Directory User administration, Setup VPN and Exchange mailbox management
- Upgrade XP PC to windows 7 also data migration.
- Variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Working with TCP/IP DNS and DHCP, wireless technologies.
- Supporting Network Xerox and HP Laser Printers with scanner .
- Everyday Tracking Asset Management and worked with PC and Peripheral vendor order for parts.
Confidential, Dayton, Ohio
- Work with Windows 2000, XP, and PC Anywhere, Active Directory, SQL, DHCP and DNS Server.
- Confidential Dell Desktop, Display System, Baggage Tag and Boarding supporting.
- Implement new Hardware, Network operation and configure as required and support IP issue.
- Technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of hardware & connectivity devices.
- Network topologies, workstations remote network access, Network file server’s applicable software and trouble shooting. Working with Data & Voice Network.
- Maintain network infrastructure (Ethernet switches, Routers, firewalls, etc.)
- Service tag maintains (SLA& RMA) and multi task at all the times.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Deployment base Lotus Notes Suite.
- Desktop and Packaging.
- Patches and service pack updates and Work with Novell Client and Novell GroupWise.
- IBM Desktop and Laptop support Microsoft Application software Installation and Troubleshoot and patches updated .
- Deployment ERP software package manually and remotely.
- Using Different Anti-Virus Software’s.
- Novell/Windows Environment Prism Packages, MOSS, FAS etc, deferent’s application.
- Ticket handling and client service skills as part of a team supporting 600 users. A big
- Corporate house troubleshooting and trouble-ticket systems, Helpdesk phone support.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA.
- Support (Windows and NetWare) and backup/restore/installations using Lotus Notes Suite, Norton Ghost Cast and up gradation deferments application software. MS Office 2000, 2003 and deferent’s Antivirus software using Hands-on Networks connections, Cisco, Nortel and deferent network product. Wiring, cabling, and network management.
- Server NT, Windows 2000 and Novell.
- Resolved network problem in a timely.
- Setup and network configuration, PCs and Printer(HP) for new/existing users
- Support troubleshoot, repair and maintenance at client place.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Installation and laptop imaging (Symantec Ghost) migration Dell GX270 to GX620
- Verify GX 270 use physical service tag.
- Setup, Configuration and Hardware test.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Technical Support Rep
- Authorized service center HP & Compaq Desktop, Laptop Blackberry and Printers
- Troubleshoot and maintenance Desktop & Laptop Microsoft Operating systems environment.
- Maintenance Security camera, software backup and supporting customer phone call for
- Different location users
- Windows XP and NT 40 users’ workstation and network, Scanner and printer support.
- Desktop and Network support client place and by phone.
- Schedule monthly preventive maintenance PC’s, Peripherals and Network.