- Industry knowledge includes: Banking, Lodging, Restaurant, Gateway/Network, Point - of-Sale, Credit Card Encryption & Tokenization, Electronic Payments and Processing, Human Resources and Customer Service.
- Highly motivated, results-driven Call Center Manager with over 9 years of management experience.
- Leveraged technical and customer service skills to exceed performance objectives.
- Proficient in managing and developing call center teams and working interdepartmentally to provide cohesive business direction.
- Sound experience in recruiting, hiring,, coaching and developing a technical support and customer service all while working with various groups to implement best practices to meet and exceed the organization service deliverables.
- Well versed in supervision and support to associates while serving as a subject matter expert and an executive point of escalation.
- Excels in fast-paced and rapid growth environments at a management level or as an independent contributor.
- Committed to excellence with strengths in creative solutions, strategic and tactical initiatives driving top line growth, profitability and productivity.
- Passionate, highly-organized and effective communicator able to articulate complex solutions to decision-makers at all levels.
- A persona best described as loyal, creative, practical, responsible, witty and sociable.
- Establishing guidelines as defined by Wholesale Access Remediation (WAR) team for Confidential
- Documenting and resolve basic problems regarding internal applications and escalates issues to senior staff / management when solution is unclear.
- Identify and remediate any instance in an application where user access creates risk by enabling potential separation of duty violations or toxic combinations. Tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Wholesale Identity and Access Management (WIAM) team to conduct an in-depth assessment of excess access entitlements of high risk, transactional applications used within Wholesale Banking.
- Organized and assisted by providing mobility information for 242 users.
- Performed an audit of access to information, systems, computers, mobile devices, and peripheral devices within WF Wholesale Banking to ensure proper controls and protection of d Confidential practices are compliant.
- Streamlined service model, process, and requirements deployed by Wholesale Internal Access Management (WIAM) to create consistency, efficiency, and reduce operational risk.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Technical Support Manager
- Recruited, hired, trained and developed a team of 30 people all while working with various groups to implement best practices to meet and exceed the organization service deliverables.
- Performed payroll processing duties for local and remote locations
- Launched a satellite call center creating a new marketing platform for Confidential offering 24x7 redundant technical support, installation services and VIP client specialization.
- Increased department’s FCR (first call resolution) from 56% in % in 2015 by standardizing all Service Delivery processes, designing a recurring knowledge refresher program and implementing measurable accountability tracks.
- Increased ESS (Exceptions Service Scores) or otherwise referred to as Customer Satisfaction Scores both on our proprietary web based and interdepartmental tools, by streamlining agent feedback processes, promoting feedback awareness, coaching knowledge base solutions and call center communications.
- Reduced Call Abandoned by 60% by identifying trends, creating tracking reports and coaching to chronic offenders.
- Decreased call handle time by 85% by creating a new department and realigned calls to be managed by skill thus improving SLA times within 90/60 adherence (90% of all calls answered within 60 seconds)
- Worked diligently with the Network Operations, Telecom and Service Delivery teams to develop a system to communicate interdepartmental deliverables of live outages ETR, RFO and provide proactive communication to our VIP clientele.
- Prepare supporting documentation to use for disciplinary action and/or annual review of technicians performance.
Technical Support Analyst
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve electronic payment processing issues to include: missing funds, failure to transmit d Confidential, inability to process payments, and modem/internet configuration.
- Mentor new employees post in addition to providing supervision and support to associates as a first level of escalation.
- Prepared escalated cases for further troubleshooting from Level 3 technicians, product specialists and third-party technicians.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques and determine technical resolutions using email, materials, Knowledge Base and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate superior working relationships with management, technicians, trans-department personnel and customers respectively to include verbal and written communication.
- Extraordinary ability to manage personnel, create and maintain working relationships with the helpdesk associates while maintaining their confidence in the company, themselves and management.