- Highly skilled professional with years of successful and progressive experience in systems administration, hardware/software applications supporting projects, and database management, Outstanding problem - solving, analytical, and decision-making skills with proven ability to conceptualize solutions to challenging situations and implement practical, cost-effective project plans.
- Extensive qualifications in all facets of project life-cycle development, from initial feasibility analysis and conceptual design through documentation, implementation, testing, user, quality review, and enhancement.
- Able to balance the ongoing needs of customers with new business development and technology initiatives
- Strong Knowledge in Oracle (Database Designer, Developer Forms & Reports, PL/SQL, SQL), Visual Fox, FoxPro and Visual Basic, Cobol, RPG, Pascal
- Knowledge in management accounting systems, Inventory, shipping, taxes, purchasing, banking, transportation, healthcare and others .
- Knowledge of office management.
- Knowledge in Computer operations.
- Knowledge Computers Systems- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Linux (UBUNTU) knowledge in QuickBook management
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Visio, Project (until 2013 and 365 Versions).
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Balance currency, coin and checks in cash drawer at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions using appropriate systems.
- Perform excellent customer service for routine inquiries and may assist with more complex cases as directed or as appropriate.
- Follows up on any customer service issues
- Accurately enter customer transactions into proper system to record transactions and generate receipts.
- Verifies signatures and other information for identification and fraud prevention on financial instruments presented for transactions.
- Processes transactions for various DolEx products and services including money transfer, bill payments, money orders, checks, phone cards, etc.
- Prepares for deposits of funds via armored car pick per the Treasury schedule. Performs light clerical duties such as filing and typing.
Confidential, Garland, TX
Programmer - Analyst
- Review, and know applications and systems developed in FoxPro 3.2 and Visual FoxPro 9.1.
- Develop, test and implement applications for critical business processes.
- Debug and modify some applications with critical problems.
- Develop ETL process to convert Data shared between different environment, handled in COBOL, FoxPro 3.2 and Visual FoxPro 9
Confidential, Miami, FL
IT Business Analyst
- Meeting with the user to identify options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business.
- Review of existing applications.
- Provide the correctness to business problems through a proposed solution and the way to support the implementation of a solution
- Adapt, Develop and modify static Web Pages.
- Converted content into dynamic web pages, depending on the end- user's input / interaction, or changes in the computing environment.
Oracle Developer / Systems Analyst
- Analyze and design applications in accordance with the approved projects, using the tools: Oracle designer ( Dataflow, Process Modeler, Function Hierarchy) and Microsoft Visio.
- Development of entity-relationship diagrams, logical and physical databases, using tools such as ER-Diagrammer.
- Responsible for the development of PL/SQL to create validation routines for multiple Oracle Forms and Reports for the Finance, budget and accounting, human resources, maintenance equipment, and other Departments.
- Generated SQL and PL/SQL scripts to install, create and drop University database objects including: tables, views, primary keys, indexes, constraints, packages, sequences, grants and synonyms.
- Generated Oracle Forms and database objects through Designer to replace legacy data entry screens.
- Designed, created and maintained Web-enabled Oracle Forms & Reports for University Directors
- Testing and implementation of the systems developed. users of the deployed system.
- Extract information shared between different databases entities to Re-format and move the data in and out of .TXT, .DBF, .XLS, .PDF, .DOC and other data formats to send to others governments institutions according to their requirements.
- Maintain, advise, assist and supply technical support, either by providing and customized service, by phone or taking remote access of some of the 150 workstations in the internal network.
- Analyze and design applications in accordance with the approved projects, using the tools: COBOL, PL/1, FOX DOS, CLIPPER, DB2, FOX Window, VISUAL FOXPRO, VISUAL BASIC, RPG, CRISTAL REPORT, ACCESS, PASCAL and others.