Dynamic and high skilled organizational development and training leader with a record of success of promoting programs that foster business change, personnel development, and leadership to fuel long term growth and success. Recognized for the ability to help organizations achieve strategic program goals through the development of their most important resource - people.
CORE SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Program Leader
- Multitask Management
- Action/Results Oriented
- Time/Resource Planning
- Cultural Change Management
- Interpersonal Communication
- Best Practice Implementation
- Project Planning/Management
- Training Development
- Technical Writing
Service Now (DAYS), Microsoft Office 2013/Office 365 (Lync, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Publisher, SharePoint), Citrix Workplace, Desktop Director, Cisco VOIP Phones, Cisco Agent/Supervisor, Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco Unified CM Administration Console, Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal, Huddle for Enterprise, PKI, Adobe Captivate 7, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), GOOD Technology, WebEx for Enterprise, Active Directory, Server Administration, VPN, Send Word Now, WebEOC, Numara Track-IT, Remote Desktop, GIS, TMS, PARS, HAvBED, VTC, Crestron, Google Drop Box, Dell KACE, Snag-It, People Soft, Live Meeting.
Service Desk Training Manager
- Conducted large group and individual training sessions based on learning needs for the Service Desk (Tiers 1, 2 and 3) and end use community with multiple locations throughout the country.
- Create and deliver a regularly scheduled on-boarding process for all positions.
- Design, develop, and deliver training programs that equip staff with the required skills to achieve customer service goals.
- Ensure all learning and skill development programs are built with a consistent and organized methodology to include needs assessment, return on investment/expectations, success evaluation, and quality control.
- Developed training program curriculums as new systems are implemented for the Service Desk analyst.
- Created and delivered all technical training materials, including needs assessment, training manuals, job aids, PowerPoint presentations, content/script/layout/voice-to-text, learning activities and quizzes for LMS and non-LMS environment.
- Developed the use of alternative learning methods in practice, such as coaching, e-learning, virtual training for technicians, managers and team leads, and shadowing to support employee work performance and development.
- Evaluated training requirements and quality assurance, consulting with Managers and HR.
- Managed the following software roll-out/upgrades: Office 2013/365, Cisco ACD Agent and Supervisor and Service Now Self-Service Portal and other technical projects as assigned.
- Conducted training for service desk analysts and new hires; delivering training in classroom setting, Live Meeting, WebEx and Video Teleconference.
- Served as Technical/Subject Matter Expert in writing or reviewing Performance Work Statements, Statements of Objectives, Training Plan and Statements of Work.
- Managed monthly training calendar, including scheduling monthly classes and supplementary training.
Lead IT Instructor
- Served as Lead IT Instructor in a dynamic and fast-paced 24/7 operations center, which served as the federal focal point for public health and medical emergency response operations.
- Applied principle of adult learning in course presentations.
- Conducted training for incidents/events as well as new hires, as well as delivering training in classroom setting (5 - 30 students), Live Meeting, WebEx and Video Teleconference.
- Designed and administered emergency/disaster preparedness training courses that enabled personnel to effectively respond to major emergencies and disasters.
- Assessed the need for and develop job aids, content/script/layout/voice-to-text, learning activities and quizzes for LMS and non-LMS environment.
- Served as Technical/Subject Matter Expert in writing or reviewing Performance Work Statements, Statements of Objectives, or Statements of Work
- Manage monthly training calendar, including scheduling standard monthly classes and supplementary training.
- Expertise in Adding/Changing/Removing users and user group permissions for various sites, updating content & changing navigation in SharePoint 2010.
- Converted PowerPoint training presentations to online courses for staff training in multiple locations for Watch Officers and users.
- Planned, developed, managed, executed, and evaluated assigned national level training programs utilizing current instructional design practices.
- Conducted formal classroom training for Confidential ’ specific applications: MCATS, DMS, MSOffice 2003/2007 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, FrontPage) introduction, intermediate, and advanced.
- Managed three instructors in different locations by providing support to instructors through mentoring, observation, and feedback.
- Provided daily management and oversight of instructors, responsible for task completion within the scope of the task design.
- Managed monthly training calendar, including scheduling standard monthly classes and supplementary training.
- Classroom readiness/maintenance for multiple locations.
- Implemented Windows NT & Office 2000/2003 rollout.
- Conducted mandatory monthly technical classes for all departmental Information Systems.