- Solution oriented IT professional with more than 12 years of experiencing providing network and systems solutions to meet challenging operational needs.
- Expertise in managing the development and delivery of information technology support services, including, but not limited to, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and training.
- 4+ years of experience in SharePoint Administration, designing and implementing solutions, customizations, testing, and content management.
Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project, Visual Basic, SharePoint
Software/Databases: SQL Loader/OEM, SQL, SQL Server, iMIS
Languages: Python, Lynx, ColdFusion
Application Development: VMWare, MX7, GroupWise
Back - up Applications: NetBackup, File System
Server Technologies: HP Servers, Dell Servers, Compaq Servers
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Solaris, Windows 7/2000/XP/NT/Vista
Confidential, Charlottesville, Virginia
- SharePoint site owner for an Confidential Intelligence organization within the National Ground Intelligence Center ( Confidential )
- Gather requirements and create SharePoint sites and solutions that facilitate employee/client collaboration
- Responsible for information workflow and user accessibility of information to internal and external team sites
- Collaborate with SharePoint Designers on implementation of team requirements for external customers to access information from within Confidential
- Liaison between customers and vendors to acquire and research computer specifications for organizational purchases
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, and any IT systems used by management and analysis team members
- Perform file review for standardized formatting and classification marking compliance for foreign disclosure and multi-domain file transfers
- Field IT systems and configuring computers for deployment for organization personnel located worldwide in accordance with Confidential regulations
- Assist in the development of new and upgraded major systems and general IT problem-solving
Confidential, Hampton, Virginia
Tier 1 Technical Support
- Responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner using MAC OSX applications such as: iCal, Mail, Address Book, iTunes, iChat, Safari, etc.
- Collaboration with over 100 employees to discuss and implement beneficial processes for SharePoint to interact with shared users
- Develop and manage SharePoint training center, training guides, and resources for employees to navigate easily
- Provide secure, reliable, classified and unclassified voice, messaging, video, and data telecommunications to surface, subsurface, air, and ground forces in support of C4l for real world operations to Confidential, Joint, and Coalition operating forces worldwide
- Train communication operators, tech-controllers, and maintenance technicians to perform hardware and software installation and corrective maintenance to the lowest replaceable unit
- Perform monthly re-key of cryptographic equipment
- Perform TACLANE resynchronization procedures
- Serve as IT Administrator for SharePoint portal solution development responsible for creating, designing, and maintaining portal web pages, parts, workflows, sites, and solutions
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain high-level, confidential information by ensuring the transmission and distribution of high precedence, emergency action, special category, and top secret messages
- Troubleshot complex problems which had an impact on the system, including problems with the server, determine the nature and source of the problem, research and implement corrective action
- Installed MOSS and configured separate search index/SharePoint application and web front end server to provide disconnection of function and load balancing in two detached medium-sized servers
- Technology: SharePoint 2010, Office InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010
- Demonstrated the professionalism and technical skill to maintain seamless connectivity for information systems used throughout 14 bilateral/multinational training exercises in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Displayed meticulous attention to detail by restoring 10 Site Communications Processor failures and increasing the efficiency of the primary link.
- Troubleshot and isolated a 5-hour circuit outage for Bahrain, restoring full capability and reporting in support of the Global War on Terrorism
- Provided technical training to junior technicians on systems procedures and service protocols
- Coordinated training to accommodate technicians operating across three different time zones performing hardware and software installation and corrective maintenance
- Applied strong interpersonal and communication capabilities in working with a wide range of internal and external clients to gain valuable insight, avoid potential problems, and facilitate the timely completion of projects
- Leveraged staff and customer help desk interactions to constantly improve upon help desk processes as well as the applications created for end users.