- Diligent IT project lead with a proven track record of leading successful enterprise level projects from inception to completion.
- Managed all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile/Scrum methodologies for dozens of custom solutions.
- Sourced vendors, negotiated pricing and led acquisition of robust, scalable and secure systems like electronic data interchange (EDI), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and learning - management system(LMS)
- Experience in communicating and working with all levels of the organization including Executive officers.
- Three years of experience in IT Risk Management relating to SOX and IT Audit functions.
- Highly adept in helpdesk support environments with a strong understanding of systems analysis, diagnostics, troubleshooting and conflict resolution.
- SaaS Solutions
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Team Leadership
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Financial Modeling & Forecasting
- Live Launch Plans
Enterprise Applications Specialist
Confidential, Chapel Hill, NC
- Performed quality assurance, system integration and user acceptance testing facilitating on-time, on-budget and acclaimed “go-live” of enterprise implementations.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements, organized weekly meetings with stakeholders, created project milestones and provided integration training and support across all departments for over 6 enterprise level technical solution projects
- Created application prototypes, screen mock-ups and Process Flow Diagrams using Microsoft Visio for graphical representations of complex business processes and workflows.
- Authored detailed technical guides with screenshots for end users cutting back costs on dedicated support solutions by $10,000 annually.
- Increased compliance and reduced risk by 80% by creating an in-house change control management system.
- Created a centralized software inventory system to record expiration and renewal dates, license counts, serial numbers and user assignments thereby reducing costs of acquiring an inventory system.
- Created a complete IT Applications Budget by developing a budget tracker to record all application costs including implementation, licensing, and support costs. Improved visibility increased budget accuracy.
- Liaised between IT and Finance department and internal/external auditors to provide evidence of adequate management controls, efficiency, and compliance with policies (SOX, Sunshine Act, 21 CFR Part 11 compliance)
- Led the migration for of company data from on premise SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 and designing and implementing the company’s first Intranet on SharePoint Online.
- Ensured confidential data is shared per guidelines to prevent potential compliance breaches by assuming role of Primary SharePoint admin for creating users and setting up secure document libraries.
- Evaluated risks and rectified any deviation from SOPs by preparing and presenting reports to IT Director during quarterly IT security reviews for all internal and SOX related systems.
IT Compliance Specialist/Systems Admin
Confidential, Chapel Hill, NC
- Assumed a System Administration role for user account creation/management in Active Directory including Group Policy Management.
- Single point of contact for all IT needs during company personnel expansion from 20 users to 80 users
- Initiated and led the migration of company email to Office 365 from on premise Microsoft Exchange server thereby ensured 99.9% email uptime and provided remote access to email without using VPN.
- Recommended and led company-wide phone system upgrade from analog to VOIP thereby providing end-users with voicemail to email capabilities, utilized Cisco phones with plug and play capacities for ease of communication for remote employees.
- Enhanced time-keeping methods by implementing an online based time-keeping, time - off booking and expense tracking system thereby removing the need for Excel spreadsheets and allowing ease of access.
- Improved physical office security by recommending and implementing role specific key fob access while administering the Paxton Security Software.
- Created and maintained a Disaster Recovery Plan along with performing regular internal audit checks to ensure compliance and validation of computer systems as per regulations.
- Work directly with Managed Services vendors to ensure SLA’s are being met for IT requests and helpdesk tickets by abiding by the ITIL framework.
- Participated in a team on-call rotation with helpdesk team to provide advanced IT troubleshooting assistance on escalated hardware or software issues 24/7 for end-users.
- Led and executed two office moves while providing seamless technology transitions while ensuring zero downtime.
Sales Data Analyst
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Assisted the Sales force in their corporate-driven targeting efforts by generating ad-hoc reports using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Excel.
- Determined profitability based on sales, item performance, inventory and shipment fill rate success by analyze order-book reports .
- Delivered customized reporting on salesperson performance calculated against quota to provide recommendations on reducing inefficiencies in the department's expenses and general business dealings.
Social Media Marketing Associate
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
- Developed and managed online marketing campaigns for Confidential by effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
- Created brand awareness about the services offered by designing a detailed marketing brochures.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions to device the market research plan. Created reports to evaluate key business metrics to provide feedback to process owners and senior management.